The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 1
Keele at the moment is my firm choice just goin up on the open day 26th february to make sure it is, but i'm 99% goin to keele.
What course are you doin?
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Hiya
Im going to Keele in 2006 myself whats your new course going to be? Anyway want to be friends? Itll be nice to know some one up there
Mike
Reply 3
Hi, I really want to go to keele as well. I have an offer, i'm just waiting for the other uni's.Keele seems great even though ive never been. Im trying to figure out how is the social aspect of the uni. How is it? are people very friendly? What about the night? Since its in between two big cities i was wondering whether you always had to go somewhere else for entertainment facilities. thanks for your help.
Georgia
Hi, I really want to go to keele as well. I have an offer, i'm just waiting for the other uni's.Keele seems great even though ive never been. Im trying to figure out how is the social aspect of the uni. How is it? are people very friendly? What about the night? Since its in between two big cities i was wondering whether you always had to go somewhere else for entertainment facilities. thanks for your help.

Everyone at keele is friendly, its that kind of place. As nearly all first and third years live on campus it has a good community feel.
As for nightlife, there are bars and things in Newcastle-Under-Lyme which is a short bus ride away and then there is Hanley for even more bars and clubs which is a just a bit further out. But Keele Union is one of the best student unions in the country I'd say (I know I may be biased, but I have visited other unions and honestly, keele far outshone them) and it has different things on everynight of the week - you needent leave the campus for entertainment if u so wished. It caters for most music tastes and the drinks are quite cheap too :smile:
Reply 5
littletinker
Everyone at keele is friendly, its that kind of place. As nearly all first and third years live on campus it has a good community feel.
As for nightlife, there are bars and things in Newcastle-Under-Lyme which is a short bus ride away and then there is Hanley for even more bars and clubs which is a just a bit further out. But Keele Union is one of the best student unions in the country I'd say (I know I may be biased, but I have visited other unions and honestly, keele far outshone them) and it has different things on everynight of the week - you needent leave the campus for entertainment if u so wished. It caters for most music tastes and the drinks are quite cheap too :smile:

That's great, I really get a good vibe from keele...really. coolness. thanks. I hope to see you all there.

Latest