Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Mintcake will.
Reply 3
fonzievision
title

I probably will, though it will take me ages getting there!
Reply 4
I am deeply considering it
Reply 5
yes! hello! yes i will be there :biggrin:
Reply 6
mintcake
yes! hello! yes i will be there :biggrin:

Ooh what's your name, so I can say hi.
Reply 7
Aye aye, I'll be there too.
Reply 8
i will defo be there!

and by myself too, so i expect some people to say hi to me ! *points at every single one of you tsr people*
Reply 9
anyone actually know how to get there ? going by myself will mean a great possibility of getting lost... i know its waterloo to egham, but after that i dont know ...
Reply 10
lushpoison
Ooh what's your name, so I can say hi.

hello! i am rosey, what is your name? i will mostly be hanging around with my mum, and maybe sarahsheep. yay! see you there!
Reply 11
Yikes, I didn't know there was an open day in February. :redface:! It looks like I'm going to choose Royal Holloway as my firm, so I guess I'll be there too!

gemby!
anyone actually know how to get there ? going by myself will mean a great possibility of getting lost... i know its waterloo to egham, but after that i dont know ...

"The College is just over a mile from Egham Station, about a 20 minute walk. Turn right out of the station along Station Road and walk about 100 yards to the T-Junction and the traffic lights. Turn left at the junction and follow the road up to the large roundabout; go left up Egham Hill. The main College entrance is on the left immediately after the second footbridge. "

That's from the Royal Holloway site; I must say I'm shocked that I know so little about an area I live so close to! I do know, however, that you can get a bus from Church Road -- the 441 -- which is pretty near to the station, I'm sorry if that sounds really ambiguous. :.
Reply 12
i think you have just saved me hours of being lost ! thank you so much !
gemby!

I'm driving, so I'm hoping my gps won't let me down..
Reply 14
never trust machines ....
If you get the train you can always wait a few minutes and pay 70p (or it might even be free for the open day) to get the bus to Founders!

Mintcake - Hang around with you? You must be joking! :wink:
I think a TSR meetup is definitely in order
Reply 17
Sarah Sheep
If you get the train you can always wait a few minutes and pay 70p (or it might even be free for the open day) to get the bus to Founders!

Mintcake - Hang around with you? You must be joking! :wink:

you know you love me really!
mintcake
you know you love me really!

*wink*
*raised eyebrow*

fonzievision
I think a TSR meetup is definitely in order

But then you'll have to admit to being internet geeks!
Reply 19
But then you'll have to admit to being internet geeks!

you can spot my geekyness a mile off :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending