Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I keep farting!

Announcements Posted on
What are your mock exam revision tips?! Share them with our year 10 & 11 students! 19-11-2014

Its really annoying! I keep farting during lecs and seminars and I can not control it. It makes me smell really bad! It also make my bum hole hurt as well! I eat healthy but I just don't know what to do!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hold it in!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Eating good food means you will fart more. My advice is to poop before you go to lectures/events, you should fart a lot less then.

Thread sounds trolly though :erm:

I can not hold it in! Just comes out.....
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nephilim)
    Eating good food means you will fart more. My advice is to poop before you go to lectures/events, you should fart a lot less then.

Thread sounds trolly though :erm:
    Erm no? Eating bad food means you will fart more.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    You say that you eat healthily, but do you eat much fibre?

I'd suggest seeing a doctor. Excessive flatulence can be a symptom of many things, including Irritable Bowel Syndrome and food intolerances.
    • 72 followers

ReputationRep:
    You know, Muller Vitality's pretty good for that sort of thing. Drink one first thing in the morning.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    There was a thread not so long ago precisely about this... some of the recommendations were: Butt plugs, letting it all out ("Get on all fours and hold open your anus"), eating beans before bed etc
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Its really annoying! I keep farting during lecs and seminars and I can not control it. It makes me smell really bad! It also make my bum hole hurt as well! I eat healthy but I just don't know what to do!
    go take a ****, you'll feel better...
    • 106 followers

ReputationRep:
    Probably something dietary, just because it's healthy in general doesn't mean it's healthy for you.

If there are any changes in your diet recently then I'd suggest changing your diet back, see if that helps.

Been suggested but emptying your bowels might be of some help, or at least a lot of it will come out before lectures...

Or if it's a long term problem then go see your GP, the worst you can do is waste their time and then at least you'll have an idea of what you can do
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeoplesChampion)
    Hold it in!
    That gives you a very bad stomach ache.

Yes I'm speaking from experience.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    eating high fibre foods causes this. personally, if i eat garlic, onion in large amounts, my ass goes skitz
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    If you time it well you can make it sound hilarious

Wait for your lecturer to ask a question, then let it rip before anyone can answer

or

raise your hand and then let it all out

The world would be a better place if we could all get used to our bodily functions
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    maybe its something you've eaten? or on your period?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Better out than in kid!

:awesome:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 26, 2011
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.