The Student Room Group

Omegle

Hi,

For those of you who know of omegle, I need some help.
I usually go on there to muck around (and occasionally cyber) - yes, I know it's "lame" and "only for virgins" (tbf, i AM a virgin) and whatever, but yeah, I do.
So my problem is, I keep doing it, I meet a guy, say hi, chat for a while, end up "cybering". The problem is, I get really upset sometimes because 9 times out of 10 the guy will disconnect, leaving me a) "unfinished" and b) kind of depressed/used.
I need to get my "release" from somewhere and this seems like a pretty viable route :s-smilie: I can't get a boyfriend because a) I'm too young ATM and b) I'm still sort of heartbroken after my ex dumped me a while ago.
I'm a teenager! WHAT DO I DO?! I feel like I want to go out and **** everything with two legs but I'm also scared because I want to do things "right".
Also, I'm muslim and a GIRL (so yeah, comes with the usual connotations).

I'm also scared that all these "encounters" with random guys on the Internet will somehow desensitise me and that when I get married it wont feel as *special* anymore :/

I feel so lost and confused sometimes, I don't know what I'm supposed to be like or anything :/ is this just a phase im going through?
I don't really know what I want, I just want SOMEONE to tell me if I'm being *normal* or not? :s-smilie:
I used to cyber when I was younger too, but usually through roleplays with my friends.
The one thing I'm thinking is masturbation? Are you 16+, because if so, you can buy yourself a vibrator? There are plenty of things out there- videos, writing etc that can give you the same feeling as cybering, and masturbation can help you feel like you're acting on your thoughts. And, of course, by doing that you don't lose your virginity and your parents won't know.
Reply 2
Omegle is 99% made up of trolls.

Don't use it. The likelihood is the people you are cybering with are either pervy old men or a bunch of teenagers/tweenagers at a computer laughing at you.

I don't know how old you are, but don't feel ashamed that you're a sexual being just because you're a female. If you're 18+ there are plenty of hook-up websites where you can verify the people you're speaking to and cyber with them or meet them for real if that's what you want.
Reply 3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending