The Student Room Group

For the attention of C in Y

You know where I am. If you see me when you go to the shop today, stop me - I will be wearing that blue hoodie. I know how difficult this is for you, but you are not alone. You know this. Listen for the music.

Only C will understand this, but I would appreciate some bumps so she sees this.

Scroll to see replies

Wtf? Are you a spy?
Reply 2
Just someone with genuine concern for another. Rare I know. Whether she reads this or not, it doesn't matter, I had to do it.
well how will C in Y know she is C in Y... this is really cryptic.. why don't you just TELL her face to face?
Reply 4
Why don't you just email her this?
Reply 5
1) I'm not sure what she's doing today so it's tricky to find her
2) I don't know her email address and even if I did, it might not be the best idea to make use of it.
3) I have a feeling that she uses this forum frequently

It's a complicated situation.. I'm determined to find her today, so I will. Just acted on impulse a little there.
hello, I am C, where is Y?
Reply 7
Y has a great deal of ducks outside at the moment. And bird ****.
Reply 8
Whatever they are, bloody things.
Reply 9
Have a feeling Y stands for YELLOW...C is a name...they are wearing yellow...shame spongebob doesn't start with a c :\
Original post by Anonymous

Y has a great deal of ducks outside at the moment. And bird ****.

I'll meet you there in 5 :wink:
Reply 11
Awh, she must be special :smile:
Reply 12
Understood, oscar charlie zulu tango.. whatever. :wink:
Reply 13
I ended up in the place that is quiet D: I'll be outside the shop!!
Reply 14
I am totally confuddled by this thread!!
:lolwut:
Reply 16
Still there :wink:
Reply 17
Checking this on my phone, I'll be outside it for a while. Got a cuppa in hand :wink:

Checking this on my phone, I'll be outside it for a while. Got a cuppa in hand :wink:

Im here, can't you see me?

The girl in red!
Reply 19
More fool you tbh, if this is a mess about :wink: I've got nothing else to do today ha. Having lunch now.

If this really is C, give me a shout as I'm back home, if not, no matter!

Ahhh the wonders of the internet! A blessing and a curse at the same time. Got my daily exercise too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending