The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mad Vlad
I don't have an iPad. I don't own anything made by Apple. I will never own anything made by Apple.

The only reason I didn't assault the new guy with a Knock Nevis sized helping of sarcasm and vitriol is the fact this was his second post, and it wouldn't be very befitting. :colonhash:

Admit it, Vlad, you wear Apple nappies :pierre:
Old joke is old. :colonhash:
Original post by mangoh
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1956396

We don't need technology... when we have the human VOICE

Jesus H Christ on a ****ing unicycle.

:facepalm2:
Reply 1223
Original post by hassi94
Made the idiot's mistake of installing win8 preview OVER win7. Just backed up everything and currently wiping/installing win 7.

Grr I'm gonna hate the hunt I had to go on to find certain drivers etc that I've since deleted the installers for :frown:

Unlucky.

Should've created a separate partition under "Disk Management" :tongue:.
Original post by mangoh

Vlad loves Apple

I agree, mangoh, he does love apples. You should check your spelling before you post :yes:
Reply 1225
Original post by S-man10
Admit it, Vlad, you wear Apple nappies :pierre:

:lol: :yy:.
Guys, in all seriousness... pack it the **** in. Srs.
Original post by f1mad
Unlucky.

Should've created a separate partition under "Disk Management" :tongue:.

I know, honesty the only reason I didn't was out of laziness (didn't have enough space and couldn't be bothered to delete stuff.)

Anyway it's all done now, nice to get a new installation to be honest :smile:
Original post by Wednesday Bass
Right. My Dads just got a new SD card for his phone, went to get all the old photos off the card on his computer and it couldn't read it. My laptop can't read it either and I keep getting asked to format it before use. When we put the card back into the phone (Samsung Wave GS8500) it can read it. But again plugging the phone into the computer it can't read the card. And we don't have any other Bluetooth devices to copy the stuff across.

Is there any other way I could dig out the photos from this SD card?

Original post by RyRy93
Anybody here have a 2011 27inch iMac? If so, how's it treated you? Also, where/how much did you get it from/for? Considering getting myself one when the next batch are out, might stick with the 2011 batch or go all for the 2012, depending on initial impressions.

If you were to both post a new thread you would have a larger audience and it would be easier to locate responses.
Original post by mangoh
Omgosh so ****ing happy tomorrow

getting dual monitor setup

I know you lot like your tech!

How did it feel when you got your dual monitor setup?

better than sex, yeah??

I'm jelly. Would love dual monitors but my desk is too small.
Original post by mangoh
Omgosh so ****ing happy tomorrow

getting dual monitor setup

I know you lot like your tech!

How did it feel when you got your dual monitor setup?

better than sex, yeah??

I have 3 30" monitors at work. Dual monitors are for mortals. :pierre:
Reply 1231
Original post by hassi94
I know, honesty the only reason I didn't was out of laziness (didn't have enough space and couldn't be bothered to delete stuff.)

Anyway it's all done now, nice to get a new installation to be honest :smile:

Fair play.

:wink:

WANT IT.
Original post by Wednesday Bass
WANT IT.

I also have a wall screen that comprises of 12 50" plasma screens in a 4x3 grid that I can use as my 4th monitor, should I need it.

My single 22" monitor at home feels paltry when I come home from work.

pics or gtfo
Original post by S-man10
pics or gtfo

Now, that's a quandry. I'm not allowed to take cameras (or personal phones for that matter) into my office. :erm:
Now, that's a quandry. I'm not allowed to take cameras (or personal phones for that matter) into my office. :erm:

I thought so :colondollar:
Original post by S-man10
I thought so :colondollar:

There are some promotional photos I could show, but I'd prefer not to announce who I work for.
There are some promotional photos I could show, but I'd prefer not to announce who I work for.

honest question; would you work for a company which used apple products? :holmes:
Original post by S-man10
honest question; would you work for a company which used apple products? :holmes:

Yes.

[EDIT] As long as I had a proper computer to work on.

Latest