Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

which famous people do you follow on Twitter

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    just a question to the people on this forum who use Twitter , which famous people do you follow on there

i follow a few footballers , a few actors on Hollyoaks , Waterloo Road , Emmerdale and Corrie and the likes of Jimmy Carr and Alan Carr
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    A thread about Twitter... \mathrm{boring}^2
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    None of them. I have no desire to be kept up to date with the daily habits of a bunch of attention-hungry A-listers who give the word "douchebag" a whole new meaning.

I used to check Seth MacFarlane's now and then, mainly because it was pretty funny when he took the piss out of fans tweeting him "famly guy is so gr8!!!" and insults more or less everyone.

Oh, and I also used to read Queen'sEnglish50Cent or something like that... someone used to take 50 Cent's tweets and "translate" them into proper, overly formal English... I think 50 got pissed and they had to stop. :rofl:

Found it! http://twitter.com/#!/English50cent
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    it's rubbish, such a phenomenally overrated product. i follow a few footballers, some guy from the nfl, some nba players, bbc news, eminem, justin bieber, alicia keyes and nick cannon

there, you can sleep easy now you know this riveting information
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't use Twitter.

Reading things like 'ey yo dis gurl in frnna me juss ate a whle sandwich LOL SMH' doesn't seem very fun.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AllisonAdorkable)

Reading things like 'ey yo dis gurl in frnna me juss ate a whle sandwich LOL SMH' doesn't seem very fun.
    what an example of a twitter message.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Stephen Fry, John Taylor, Simon Le Bon.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Too many to name, many of my friends are also on there
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Mostly comedians since they brighten up my twitter feed. I've just followed Ant and Dec since they've only just joined.
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm followed by DJ Fresh. :awesome:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a twitter account because I prefer to be a loser on decent sites.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacktri)
    I don't have a twitter account because I prefer to be a loser on decent sites.
    :laugh:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I follow Alex Zane.
    And he follows me back.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    None. I haven't given into the cult of celebrities. I don't know them, they don't know me. I have more productive things to do with my time.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I follow voldemort. He comes up with the funniest things ever, it's brilliant.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlexBlue)
    None of them. I have no desire to be kept up to date with the daily habits of a bunch of attention-hungry A-listers who give the word "douchebag" a whole new meaning.

I used to check Seth MacFarlane's now and then, mainly because it was pretty funny when he took the piss out of fans tweeting him "famly guy is so gr8!!!" and insults more or less everyone.

Oh, and I also used to read Queen'sEnglish50Cent or something like that... someone used to take 50 Cent's tweets and "translate" them into proper, overly formal English... I think 50 got pissed and they had to stop. :rofl:

Found it! http://twitter.com/#!/English50cent
    Nah i think 50 would love something like that.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Stephen Fry, Brian Cox, Barack Obama, Billie JD Porter (Joy of teen sex), Boris Johnson, Joey Barton and a couple of parody accounts to entertain me thought the day such as the queen and Vicky Pollard

I'm also followed by David Blaine, I once tweeted saying he was an attention seeking idiot who had no level of skill (or something like that) next thing he follows me
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrybithell196)
    I'm also followed by David Blaine, I once tweeted saying he was an attention seeking idiot who had no level of skill (or something like that) next thing he follows me
    :lol:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm followed by Serge Betsen... the Ex France rugby player....
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    following Hulk Hogan now

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 1, 2012
New on TSR
Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.