The Student Room Group

Nandos white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake

...is pure sex on a plate. :sexface:
It's my birthday soon and I really want one. Does anyone know of a recipe that will turn out exactly like it, or know of a place that sells it? I've tried a Sainsbury's baked cheesecake, but it's just not the same. :frown:

Scroll to see replies

I've never tried that...what does it look like?

And for your birthday why don't you just go there instead of making it :p:
Reply 2
Damn you. Damn you to hell! :'(

I want one now. I'm friking cradling my box of jaffa cakes. I want cheese cake. I had a strawberry one yesterday, it was the first time i've ever had a cheese cake and i fell in love :love:

Sorry i didnt answer your question. Don't try to make it yourself, it takes effort. Let the good people of Nandos make it for you. :wink:
Original post by HarveyCanis

I know I could easily google search "white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake" but I want one that tastes exactly like it. I've made cheesecake before (not a choc one though) and it was good, but I want an amazing one for my birthday.
Original post by SweetsAndSugar
I know I could easily google search "white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake" but I want one that tastes exactly like it. I've made cheesecake before (not a choc one though) and it was good, but I want an amazing one for my birthday.

Try e-mailing Nando's customer service? Unless it's a secret recipe I see no reason as to why they wouldn't provide it.
Original post by tsrstar
Damn you. Damn you to hell! :'(

I want one now. I'm friking cradling my box of jaffa cakes. I want cheese cake. I had a strawberry one yesterday, it was the first time i've ever had a cheese cake and i fell in love :love:

Sorry i didnt answer your question. Don't try to make it yourself, it takes effort. Let the good people of Nandos make it for you. :wink:

Yes but Nandos charge £4 a slice. I want a whole cake with candles on it (as an alternative to a birthday cake).
Original post by tsrstar
I want cheese cake. I had a strawberry one yesterday, it was the first time i've ever had a cheese cake and i fell in love :love:

You've never tried cheesecake until yesterday?! You have been missing out!!

The best cheesecake I've ever had is the Snickers cheesecake from Eli's :sogood: They sell them in pizza express but put loads of strawberry coulis all over it and ruin its cheesecakey goodness :frown:

OP, maybe get a takeaway cheesecake from nando's? If you can't get a whole cake, maybe get a slice....or five?

Mmmm I want cheesecake now :love:
Okay I've never been to Nando's so I went to look at the menu and they have mango and passionfruit cheesecake! :sexface:
Original post by flown_muse
Okay I've never been to Nando's so I went to look at the menu and they have mango and passionfruit cheesecake! :sexface:

You're never been to Nandos? :eek:
Where do you eat out? :tongue:
Original post by SweetsAndSugar
You're never been to Nandos? :eek:
Where do you eat out? :tongue:

Lol, I know, I thought they only did chicken on the bone (which I hate) but recently found out they do burgers and stuff. Wee visit me thinks!
Reply 12
I want to go nandos and taste this now. and work have ****ed up my wages. So this shall have to wait. Gutted.
Original post by flown_muse

That is so nice!!!! That and the carrot cake are the two best desserts from Nandos!
Original post by jimcatinnes
That is so nice!!!! That and the carrot cake are the two best desserts from Nandos!

The carrot cake is UNREAL. There is carrot cake then, Nandos carrot cake. Words cannot truly do it justice as to how good it tastes.

Why think I'm exaggerating? Go try it. Seriously. :colone::coma:
Original post by SketchyStuff
The carrot cake is UNREAL. There is carrot cake then, Nandos carrot cake. Words cannot truly do it justice as to how good it tastes.

Why think I'm exaggerating? Go try it. Seriously. :colone::coma:

I convinced my friend to try it, and they didn't like it :| I was speechless!
Original post by jimcatinnes
I convinced my friend to try it, and they didn't like it :| I was speechless!

That person no longer deserves friend status. I'm sorry but that is unforgiveable. More for us though, right?! :biggrin:
Reply 18
ive never even been to nados, i cant tell whats so special about it, its just overpriced fried chicken
They get all cakes from sweet street desserts LTD XX

Quick Reply

Latest