Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Clinical Sciences Interview at Bradford Help!

Announcements Posted on
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi, i recieved a letter yesterday from bradford university stating i have an interview on wed 4th november. i realy need help on how to prepare for this interview?!
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure how someone on a forum can help you with an interview.

Just do some research on google on preparing for interviews. There is also an interview prep thread on TSR but its for Medicine.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If you have applied with a medical statement be prepared for a medical interview. The interviewers are sweet, they might ask some tough questions but dont give answers to questions you dont know the answer to.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .eXe)
    I am not sure how someone on a forum can help you with an interview.

Just do some research on google on preparing for interviews. There is also an interview prep thread on TSR but its for Medicine.
    could you send me the link to the interview prep thread? thanks
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sortedguy)
    could you send me the link to the interview prep thread? thanks
    Here you go: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1809163
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi, i recieved a letter yesterday from bradford university stating i have an interview on wed 4th november. i realy need help on how to prepare for this interview?!
    is this for the clinical sciences course or the foundation year clinical science? I want to know when they start giving out interviews.

im still waiting for my interview
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's really relaxed and the interviewers are all friendly. It's not as formal as a med interview.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    First of all congratulations!

A quick google search bought up some useful results.

http://www.newmediamedicine.com/foru...interview.html

Enjoy!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr dolittlee)
    is this for the clinical sciences course or the foundation year clinical science? I want to know when they start giving out interviews.

im still waiting for my interview
    hi, this is for clinical sciences without the foundation year. do you live in west yorkshire? because people who do are at an advantage.....
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Besakt)
    First of all congratulations!

A quick google search bought up some useful results.

http://www.newmediamedicine.com/foru...interview.html

Enjoy!
    thanks alot

i have checked that but the structure of the interview might have changed in 3 years?!?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    thanks alot

i have checked that but the structure of the interview might have changed in 3 years?!?
    Might have, might have not. Is there any harm in learning that though?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Besakt)
    Might have, might have not. Is there any harm in learning that though?
    i guess so, thanks for your help though just stressing about my chemistry coursework now :/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know how many people bradfor interview relative to places? I got a letter today for an interview next wednesday, in a rush to start preparations now!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You don't get any chemistry qs, and all questions will be based on your PS, apart from the usual 'Why Medicine?' etc.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi, i have an interview at bradford university for clinical sciences on wednesday. ive heard they ask you questions related to your personal statement. mine is a medicine personal statement. i have been preapring for the bog standard questions such as why you want to study medicine? why here? etc. however how else should i prepare and im not confident at the moment so i am wondering how many hours a day should i prepare for the interview?

thanks
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimi93)
    does anyone know how many people bradfor interview relative to places? I got a letter today for an interview next wednesday, in a rush to start preparations now!
    i am also interested in knowing that. and same i got my letter on thursday! how are you preparing?!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oggz)
    You don't get any chemistry qs, and all questions will be based on your PS, apart from the usual 'Why Medicine?' etc.
    have you had the interview?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing the course.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oggz)
    I'm doing the course.
    how was the interview? how long was the interview? and do they ask questions on topics such as euthanasia?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi, this is for clinical sciences without the foundation year. do you live in west yorkshire? because people who do are at an advantage.....
    oh right nope i'm from midlands.. did they email you about the interview or sent you a letter? iv applied for the foundation year one.. just hoping that my application was gd enough to get an interview lol

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2012
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.