The Student Room Group

Clinical Sciences Interview at Bradford Help!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by TheHeart
Hi
Could I ask when you applied? (Sent UCAS off I mean?)
Also, what's your grades like?
Thanks

october 7th bradford recieved my application

i got 4 bs at as level but i am predicted 3 as at a level :smile:

if you need anymore help please dont hesitate to ask me :smile:
Reply 41
Original post by sortedguy
october 7th bradford recieved my application

i got 4 bs at as level but i am predicted 3 as at a level :smile:

if you need anymore help please dont hesitate to ask me :smile:

Hi,
Thanks for that information :smile: highly appreciated :biggrin:

I'm applying for the foundation course but I've only send my application off today and so reference should be done by the end of this week...only applying there so it's either that or nothing :/
I'm kind of afraid that I've left it too late and they won't even offer me a interview :frown:

Anyway, good luck :biggrin:
Reply 42
Original post by TheHeart
Hi,
Thanks for that information :smile: highly appreciated :biggrin:

I'm applying for the foundation course but I've only send my application off today and so reference should be done by the end of this week...only applying there so it's either that or nothing :/
I'm kind of afraid that I've left it too late and they won't even offer me a interview :frown:

Anyway, good luck :biggrin:

dont worry if you have sent it now. i spoke to the admissions tutor for clinical sciences (during my interview :/) about foundation aswell, she said that they are going to interview people for both clinical sciences and clinical sciences with foundation till easter :smile:

Thanks, good luck to you tooo :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by sortedguy
sorry for the late reply! i did the exact same preparation as you! how did you find the interview? and what time was your interview?

havent had it yet, it's this wednesday coming at 9am. Have you had yours?
Reply 44
Original post by kimi93
havent had it yet, it's this wednesday coming at 9am. Have you had yours?

I have mine this wednesday too. Are you going to the presentation?
Reply 45
Original post by Erotas
I have mine this wednesday too. Are you going to the presentation?

yes are you? not sure what there is to do inbetween? what time is your interview?
Reply 46
Original post by kimi93
yes are you? not sure what there is to do inbetween? what time is your interview?

yeah I am as well. It's at 3:30 :L so not sure what I'll be doing either.
Reply 47
Original post by Erotas
yeah I am as well. It's at 3:30 :L so not sure what I'll be doing either.

I'm hoping there's a tour or something :smile: did you go to the open day?
Reply 48
Anyone applied/or applying to the foundation clinical science course?
Original post by kimi93

when did you send your ucas application because i haven't heard from bradford all i have is thanks for applying and that's it? and if you don't mind me asking what where your predicted grades?

thanks in advance.:smile:

kind regards
Reply 50
Original post by kurdishboy94
when did you send your ucas application because i haven't heard from bradford all i have is thanks for applying and that's it? and if you don't mind me asking what where your predicted grades?

kind regards

Please stop stressing, there's really no need. When I applied, I submitted my application before the Medicine deadline (15 October) and didn't hear anything from Bradford until late February. My interview was in March, a whole 5 months after I'd sent my application. They will get round to you eventually, just give it some more time. :smile:
Original post by asif007
Please stop stressing, there's really no need. When I applied, I submitted my application before the Medicine deadline (15 October) and didn't hear anything from Bradford until late February. My interview was in March, a whole 5 months after I'd sent my application. They will get round to you eventually, just give it some more time. :smile:

oh ok then i see its just that i haven't heard anything and i hear everyone saying they have their interviews i am like wheres my replies for my offers :biggrin: but i see thanks man :smile:
Reply 52
Original post by kimi93
I'm hoping there's a tour or something :smile: did you go to the open day?

No I didn't :s-smilie: Did you?
Reply 53
oh ok then i see its just that i haven't heard anything and i hear everyone saying they have their interviews i am like wheres my replies for my offers :biggrin: but i see thanks man :smile:

That's just how it happens with anything Medicine-related. Some people get interviewed really early on while others have to sit and wait. Don't worry, you will receive something from Bradford when they are ready to contact you - all in good time. :smile:
Reply 54
Original post by Erotas
No I didn't :s-smilie: Did you?

nope the webiste is quite detailed though :smile: becoming increasingly nervous, are you learning about eveything you've mentioned in your statement or just expanding on personal experience?
Reply 55

kind regards

sorry for the late reply! about a week and a half before the medicine deadline and neither has my friend. i dont think it means anything and 3As

:smile:
Reply 56
Original post by kimi93
nope the webiste is quite detailed though :smile: becoming increasingly nervous, are you learning about eveything you've mentioned in your statement or just expanding on personal experience?

Yeah I've had a look on there - It is pretty good! I haven't actually looked through my personal statement in detail yet :redface: saving that for tomorrow. I've just done all my examples of leadership, communication etc and perfected my answer for why medicine and why bradford :biggrin:

How have you prepared? I'm thinking with regards to the personal statement just to remind myself of my experiences?
Reply 57
Original post by Erotas
Yeah I've had a look on there - It is pretty good! I haven't actually looked through my personal statement in detail yet :redface: saving that for tomorrow. I've just done all my examples of leadership, communication etc and perfected my answer for why medicine and why bradford :biggrin:

How have you prepared? I'm thinking with regards to the personal statement just to remind myself of my experiences?

ooh its tomorrow!! I've done pretty much the same and recapped a biology subject to talk about :smile: best of luck!! it's only 15 minutes it will fly!
Reply 58
Original post by kimi93
ooh its tomorrow!! I've done pretty much the same and recapped a biology subject to talk about :smile: best of luck!! it's only 15 minutes it will fly!

yeahh i know! I'm nervous now though best of luck to you too let me know how it goes.
Reply 59
Original post by Erotas
yeahh i know! I'm nervous now though best of luck to you too let me know how it goes.

same going to get a good nights sleep :smile: just looking gorward to getting it over with and I will do, let me know how yours goes aswell.

Quick Reply

Latest