The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can any of you guys please reupload the files? I really need them and the current links are clearly broken? Thanks in advance.
Original post by TheEpiphany
Can any of you guys please reupload the files? I really need them and the current links are clearly broken? Thanks in advance.

The download links are fine, because they have been uploaded directly to this site.
Reply 42
Original post by TheEpiphany

The files uploaded to dropbox are broken. Just below that, "labelled attached files" are the files uploaded to the forum and they are still working as mentioned above.
Original post by ozzyoscy
The download links are fine, because they have been uploaded directly to this site.

Original post by djpailo
The files uploaded to dropbox are broken. Just below that, "labelled attached files" are the files uploaded to the forum and they are still working as mentioned above.

Yeah, but they are just the definitions. I really want the notes which are only uploaded on dropbox? Am i missing something :/. Thanks anyways.
Reply 44
Oh no! i was meaning to print the revision notes off! does anyone have a copy of the ones in the dropbox they saved and feels kind enough to put them back up on here? would be a life saver!
If anyone's re-taking or entering their A2 year, then you might want to follow my twitter stream: @physicshound. Daily blasts of physics knowledge, exam tips etc in 140-character bites!
Reply 46
Original post by ozzyoscy

The revision notes from the dropbox is broken do you have a copy of the notes, the ones below are just definitons.
Reply 47
Original post by Physics Hound
If anyone's re-taking or entering their A2 year, then you might want to follow my twitter stream: @physicshound. Daily blasts of physics knowledge, exam tips etc in 140-character bites!

The revision notes from the dropbox is broken do you have a copy of the notes, the ones below are just definitons, do you have them?
Reply 48
The links are not working anymore can someone please put them on again or send them to me please?
Original post by Datta10
The links are not working anymore can someone please put them on again or send them to me please?

Pwetty please :3
Reply 50
Original post by Swifty139
Pwetty please :3

Your file of 3.31 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 976.6 KB for this filetype.

If you know how to get around this, I downloaded the full notes a while ago.
Original post by lerjj
Your file of 3.31 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 976.6 KB for this filetype.

Can you please email them to me i pmed you my email thanks!
Original post by lerjj

You can use Dropbox, 4shared or google drive etc. or can u please PM them to me
Reply 53
Anyone know how to upload them from Google Drive onto TSR?
Original post by lerjj
Anyone know how to upload them from Google Drive onto TSR?

I don't think you can directly upload them from Drive, only folder sharing.

You could upload to Dropbox/Mediafire and share the link that way, I'm not sure about any other methods to get around the file size restriction though.
Reply 55
Original post by ClaraOswald
I don't think you can directly upload them from Drive, only folder sharing.

You could upload to Dropbox/Mediafire and share the link that way, I'm not sure about any other methods to get around the file size restriction though.

Don't actually have Dropbox or mediafire. And I don't care THAT much about the rest of humanity...
Original post by Msd27
Apologies, links are back up now. For anyone doing AQA Chemistry and Edexcel Maths/Further Maths would it be useful be uploading my revision notes for them? they are in a similar format?
:smile:

Please please do on Maths & Further Maths! :smile: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Original post by strawberrysnow
Please please do on Maths & Further Maths! :smile: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you look at his profile, he was last active 10-1-13, and this is the second of two threads the user ever made.

It might be worth digging through their old posts, but I would not get your hopes up.
Original post by lerjj
If you look at his profile, he was last active 10-1-13, and this is the second of two threads the user ever made.

It might be worth digging through their old posts, but I would not get your hopes up.

I have searched vigorously; on previous threads and related ones - I genuinely/desperately need them. If anyone can email them over or upload them, I will be unreservedly grateful :colondollar:

Where are you Msd27? :confused:
Does anyone have any good biology or chemistry notes for a level too? Very much appreciated. Thanks very much

Latest