The Student Room Group

AQA Physics AS (Specification A) Revision Notes and Definitions

Hi,

Made this set of revision notes last year for physics and thought I would upload them so people can use them if they are of any use. I think they are mostly correct but if not let me know and il make the changes :smile: They include all the notes, definitions and deviations i think you need :smile:

They are for AQA physics AS Spec A

Apologies if this is in the wrong section!

The definitions and deviations are attached below however revision notes are too large to upload to TSR so links:

Unit 1 Revision Notes:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9848955/Revision%20Notes/Physics%20AS/Unit%201/Physics%20AS%20-%20Unit%201%20-%20Revision%20Notes.pdf

Unit 2 Revision Notes:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9848955/Revision%20Notes/Physics%20AS/Unit%202/Physics%20AS%20-%20Unit%202%20-%20Revision%20Notes.pdf

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
the revision notes link dont work...i really need them thnks..
Reply 2
Apologies, links are back up now. For anyone doing AQA Chemistry and Edexcel Maths/Further Maths would it be useful be uploading my revision notes for them? they are in a similar format?
:smile:
YES PLEASE ON THE MATHS!!!!!!!! ur a life saver :O
Reply 4
Wow, those are some very high quality notes you have there!

Can I rely on these as a source of primary revision? What grade did you get? :smile:
excellent notes!! Please upload Edexcel Maths and AQA Chemistry as well - really would be great to have material like this in an easy to read format as it is for these physics notes!

Thanks a lot mate!!!
Reply 6
Thanks, got a high grade A at AS just doing A2 now :smile: Will upload the chemistry and maths notes as soon as i can just need to pdf them :smile:
Original post by Msd27
Thanks, got a high grade A at AS just doing A2 now :smile: Will upload the chemistry and maths notes as soon as i can just need to pdf them :smile:

Thanks a lot!! And high grade As?!? I would love to get those.. I really want to go to an American uni!!! My mocks so far have been.. well not the greatest lol but they weren't usually for gcses so I'm not overly worried if I can use this holiday well!!!
Reply 8
Original post by Msd27

Thanks for the physics notes, i have a particle physics exam coming up, and i plan on using your notes as my only source of revision along with questions and past papers, do you think i will do well with this combination? Also, were these the notes you used for your AS?
Reply 9
Thanks so much! Life saver!

Please couls you post your maths? Thanks sooo much!
Thank you SOO much dude, you are awesome!!
do you have A2 Physics notes by any chance? For the AQA spec. I would really appreciate them,

Thanks
Reply 12
You are a God amoungst AS level physics students !
Thank you SO much!! You are the bomb! The textbook is absolutely terrible, so thanks a bunch for these notes!
Reply 14
Absolutely fab resource, thanks! :biggrin:

Original post by Msd27
Hi,

Made this set of revision notes last year for physics and thought I would upload them so people can use them if they are of any use. I think they are mostly correct but if not let me know and il make the changes :smile: They include all the notes, definitions and deviations i think you need :smile:

They are for AQA physics AS Spec A

Apologies if this is in the wrong section!

The definitions and deviations are attached below however revision notes are too large to upload to TSR so links:

Unit 1 Revision Notes:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9848955/Revision%20Notes/Physics%20AS/Unit%201/Physics%20AS%20-%20Unit%201%20-%20Revision%20Notes.pdf

Unit 2 Revision Notes:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9848955/Revision%20Notes/Physics%20AS/Unit%202/Physics%20AS%20-%20Unit%202%20-%20Revision%20Notes.pdf
Reply 15
Do you have notes for unit 4 and unit 5 (Astro)? Really liked they unit 1 & 2 notes :smile:
Reply 16
Fab notes!!! Ddid you say you had some on chemistry on maths? :O
You sir are a miracle.
Your Physics notes are AMAZINGG :redface:
How could i get the Chemistry ones?

Reply 19
OMG! Those notes are awesome!! Thanks SO much!

Latest