The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'd be worried about why I asked for it :wink: . But its good, looks strangely like one of my tutors :p: . Though the bean could be more coloured it looks a tad pale, in my opinion.
Hey hope this is the start of creating really cool images, if it is this was a great start ...........I am starting to look in my files.
Casey
I'd be worried about why I asked for it :wink: . But its good, looks strangely like one of my tutors :p: . Though the bean could be more coloured it looks a tad pale, in my opinion.

Yeah, i was torn! You see, beans themselves are actually white - they only go coloured thanks to the tomato sauce stuff, and a bit darker when baked. Since i wasn't actively putting any liquid on, i went for the middle ground! :p:
Reply 4
DanGrover
Yeah, i was torn! You see, beans themselves are actually white - they only go coloured thanks to the tomato sauce stuff, and a bit darker when baked. Since i wasn't actively putting any liquid on, i went for the middle ground! :p:

You right-wing fascist bean painter, you.

:p:
Casey
You right-wing fascist bean painter, you.

:p:

Yonks ago beans was know for making peace, then sending out on they way.
Reply 6
See, I'm studying for A Levels this year too, why don't I ever have the time to make pictures of attired staple foods? :frown:

Good work of course, but it does beg the question of why?!

What's your weapon of choice?
Reply 7
I think that's rather snazzy, if a bit random.
Reply 8
woah, nice...maybe a little too much time on your hands though
Reply 9
Nice work, atleast you will have something to show for failing your a-levels i won't :frown:.
Reply 10
wheres the tassel? hey? HEY?
Volumetric caustics? Give those lenses some life!
Reply 12
put some black dots for the eyes... otherwise i'm thinking there is not much point to those glasses :smile:
Vienna:)
put some black dots for the eyes... otherwise i'm thinking there is not much point to those glasses :smile:

Baked beans dont have eyes! Duh!
Fluent in Lies
Baked beans dont have eyes! Duh!

Yeah you're right - they don't have eyes. What a ridiculous idea!!! ........but they do have glasses and a hat?!?!?!?!
It's a disguise. Again - duh!
Fluent in Lies
It's a disguise. Again - duh!

In what situation would a baked bean need a disguise?!
Wrongly convicted of murdering his wife, Dr. Richard Kimble, the human bean, escapes from a prison bus and tries to find out why she was killed and who the murderer really was. He is relentlessly pursued by Samuel Gerard, a U.S. Marshal, and is forced to keep out of contact from any friends or relatives. However, his determination and ingenuity soon produce results and he comes to the frightening realisation that he can trust no one.
Reply 18
If it were a real model, as opposed to a photograph, wouldn't the glasses fall off? Seeing as it's hardly convexed.
e11even
If it were a real model, as opposed to a photograph, wouldn't the glasses fall off? Seeing as it's hardly convexed.

It's morpheus.

Latest

Trending

Trending