The Student Room Group

Determining what this girl is after

Hello everyone, I was invited to and went to a musical on friday with a girl I have known for just over a month and then we went clubbing after with just me and her. We get a long pretty well and we agreed to the same next week but with my choice of venues, however she doesn't refer to this as a date and laughed at the thought of it being called one, however I am not sure what else you would call it?

The following evening she told me that she has went on a date with another guy and she isn't looking for a boyfriend or anything at the moment.

So my question is what do you think is girl is upto? Is she playing mind games or something? Thank you.
Reply 1
You could just both be............FRIENDS?!
Reply 2
I can't really see how clubbing can be considered a date..
Reply 3
I would classify a musical as being a date, but yeah I think you are right, we are just good friends.
Need more info. Like, if she flirts with you, does she talk about the other guy? And did she literally refer to the other guy as a date or are you just describing it as one?
Reply 5
Well she does flirt with me a lot, but then again she does flirt with most people like touching me all the time in a conversation. She referred going out with the other person as a date, but not with me.

One thing I didn't understand was she was wearing a baggy dress and she tied it off to make more revealing whilst we were clubbing and endless kept playing with her hair like putting it up and down all the time but it was only me and her dancing together.

I am not sure, she has confused the hell out of me and always asks me 'am i ok as something looks like it is troubling you, do you want to tell me something'.
Reply 6
I think she's just like to be friends.
Reply 7
I believe you are right

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending