The Student Room Group

my ex cheated on his girlfriend with me

my ex and i broke up after 1 1/2 years together and is now still sleeping with me behind his girlfriends back - i dont know waht to do - shall i tell his girlfriend and family or keep it a secret HELPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop sleeping with him, tell his girlfriend.
Reply 2
**** no, let the guy have some fun!
I love how you make it sound like you have no active part in this and he's the only one in the wrong; "he's still sleeping with me". Stop pretending you're the good Samaritan in all this who is only trying to fix the situation. It's so transparent.

What are you going to say to the girlfriend, hey by the way your boyfriend is awful, he still sleeps with me! *gasp*.

Grow up, stop sleeping with him and remove yourself from this situation.
You don't know what to do? I think your are kidding yourself here, you do know what to do, but you don't want to take responsibility for your actions. You need to tell the girlfriend, and stop sleeping with him. How would you feel if when you two had been together he had slept with someone else?

You are both at fault here.
Reply 5
You're probably most at fault here knowing he has a girlfriend and you're sleeping with him...
Original post by maton_91
You're probably most at fault here knowing he has a girlfriend and you're sleeping with him...

Disagree, he knows he has a girlfriend too... that appears to be part of the problem.

I will agree that they are both equally at fault however.
Reply 7
Well, prepare to be called a slag/whore by his girlfriend.
Stop being his bit on the side and tell him he either stops fooling around and tells his girlfriend or you tell her? She deserves to know the truth especially if she thinks things are going really well between the two of them. You're both equally at fault.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending