The Student Room Group

Operating Department Practice 2012 intake...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
hi,

did u get the place in cardiff for the ODP diploma
Reply 41
Did u get any reply from cardiff

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 42
Original post by pinksheep87
Sorry for the late, reply - I haven't logged on since! Some parts of the interview went well, others not so well. I guess I panicked when I was answering a question and remembered there were four professionals listening to what I was saying!

Well, I passed the interview :smile: I have psychometric testing tomorrow, but when I went to the Open Day back in January, they said they'd aim to let applicants know whether or not they were successful by March 31st? I don't know if this is still the case however!

How did you get on?

Jess

Hi All
Got rejection from Radiography, bad luck.
Does any body know about the clearing in BCU,lSBU,Hartfordshire and UCS Last year what are the chances for going in clearing and how far they can go down.When will the clearing start.I have my access course done last year.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 43
Hi anyone joining cardiff for ODP this september

I got a place at Bournemouth.
Anyone else going there?
Hi guys, I know this is really late, but I have an interview on the 10th july, very late due to circumstances, but I wanted to know if i could get any help on here?! I was told its not really an interview, more like an informal chat? and a literacy test. the literacy test im not too worried about but the dexterity test i am. any idea what this is about? and what kind of questions are asked, i know the basics but any tips from you guys who have got offers? what topic is usually given for the writing? is it group or individual?

Hope someone replies to me with some help.

Thank youuu x
its at uclan by the way so all the people at uclan, some tips would be really useful. thanks x
Reply 47
Hi me too joining cardiff for ODP

Reply 48
Friends anyone who is going to cardiff for ODP join the thread "ODP IN CARDIFF"..

Reply 49
starting ODP at huddersfield, anybody else? :smile:
hie Guyz i know its late but i have an interview tomorrow the 11th of July at BCU the invitation came though last week. was wondering if someone could give me ideas of what to expect and the kind of questions they would ask. i know they will ask about what is happening NHS and have tried to research but i can not find anything can anyone help please
Reply 51
[INDENT]

Not really an interview tip, but we met the ODP tutor and chatted to her on a BCU open day last year. She was emphasising that she wants people to demonstrate their knowledge and in particular their enthusiasm of the role. By vetting in advance, they hope to have less drop outs partway into the course. If you are committed to th career and can put that across that will be a plus! Good luck.
Reply 52
Original post by coreday2000
hie Guyz i know its late but i have an interview tomorrow the 11th of July at BCU the invitation came though last week. was wondering if someone could give me ideas of what to expect and the kind of questions they would ask. i know they will ask about what is happening NHS and have tried to research but i can not find anything can anyone help please

Heya!
How was your interview?
Can i ask how did they invite you for interview? Through ucas or letter?
Im still waiting =[
it was ok beta than i expected but one can never know. they invited me for an interview via email last week i suggest you give them a call because they said next thursday is the deadline for ucas
Reply 54
Original post by coreday2000
it was ok beta than i expected but one can never know. they invited me for an interview via email last week i suggest you give them a call because they said next thursday is the deadline for ucas

Ahh glad it went well when will you find out??
I've been emailing for ages I was told last week that I would know within a week and that was last wednesday and still nothing lol.

Hope you get in and thanks for replying x
Reply 55
anyone joining bucksnew uni for ODP this year ??:smile:
Original post by rose2445
Ahh glad it went well when will you find out??
I've been emailing for ages I was told last week that I would know within a week and that was last wednesday and still nothing lol.

Hope you get in and thanks for replying x

they said by next Thursday just praying i will get in. I have always thought calling and talking to someone has a better result than income. try calling
Reply 57
anyone into bucks new uni for odp this year ??
Reply 58
Original post by Mel27x
Hi guys im new to this, ive origionally put in for radiography but had unsuccessfuls across the board, so ive had a good hard think about what else takes my fancy and i have decided on ODP at sheffield hallam. Has anyone else applied and does anyone know if you apply through extra if you still have an interview? Thankyou :smile: xx

Hiya, did you get into hallam for odp? thats what im doing and am trying to meet people. :smile:
Reply 59
Original post by charliebee
Hiya, did you get into hallam for odp? thats what im doing and am trying to meet people. :smile:

Na hun im gonna cumbria to do radiography :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest