The Student Room Group

Pressured into sex?

I just invited one of my guy mates over to my flat to chill. After meeting him at the station, catching up, jokes, etc etc. after about an hour or so, he starts making the moves on me. Putting his arm round me, doing his thing. I didn't really know what was going on at this time, but I had a feeling I knew what he wanted so I just made it clear to him and said "I don't know what you expected when you came here, but THAT is not happening". So he said ok cool cool...carried on talking for a bit. Then he starts getting a little impatient. I think he knew that I meant no when I said. So he really started sort of going for it, feeling me up, he even pushed my head down. I kinda threw him out.

I just kinda need to rant this out, because I don't know who exactly to even tell. We are both 3rd year at uni.

I'm just wondering if when a girl invites a guy over, is it usually a booty call just like that?? Or was I asking for it? Should I have been more clear? I don't really know what's just happened :frown:
Reply 1
Ohh them bad boys...
Reply 2
guys want to have sex

women always lamers

nothing weird about that
Original post by Anonymous
I just invited one of my guy mates over to my flat to chill. After meeting him at the station, catching up, jokes, etc etc. after about an hour or so, he starts making the moves on me. Putting his arm round me, doing his thing. I didn't really know what was going on at this time, but I had a feeling I knew what he wanted so I just made it clear to him and said "I don't know what you expected when you came here, but THAT is not happening". So he said ok cool cool...carried on talking for a bit. Then he starts getting a little impatient. I think he knew that I meant no when I said. So he really started sort of going for it, feeling me up, he even pushed my head down. I kinda threw him out.

I just kinda need to rant this out, because I don't know who exactly to even tell. We are both 3rd year at uni.

I'm just wondering if when a girl invites a guy over, is it usually a booty call just like that?? Or was I asking for it? Should I have been more clear? I don't really know what's just happened :frown:

When a man is invited over to your place with no-one else in-tow he will be expecting something but this guy is sort of retarded and tried to go further.

Lets just say he isn't a friend.
Reply 4
So its just a usual thing then? Would no guy just come to a girls flat just to hang out?
Original post by Anonymous
So its just a usual thing then? Would no guy just come to a girls flat just to hang out?

I suppose if he is gay.
He was completely out of line, maybe it's permissible if he thought it was a booty call, but once you had said no, he definitely should have backed off.
Reply 7
You said no to him while he's making his moves but still did it so it's his fault not yours
Yes, a guy expects something to happen but he should still wait and observe if you really want sex or just to hang out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending