The Student Room Group

If you could live during any period, in any country...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by philistine
Strong crews. Tempted to neg.

Oh u mad phaggot.
Reply 141
Original post by Skarm
Oh u mad phaggot.

Strong miscer.

Reply 142
Original post by philistine
Strong miscer.

Will rep on recharge once I unrustle my jimmies.
Reply 143
80's in New York and London would have been sweet.
Reply 144
1940's London.
I would live in England, but be born a year before I was born...

Take that, tuition fees.
Being best buds with Charles I in his 'personal rule' era would be quite good.
Reply 147
sometime in the future
Original post by Patapon
Sixteenth century Japan in the Edo period because it was said to be the most peaceful time in Japanese history.

hahaha good one :biggrin: *samurai busts through the door and knocks over your plate of sushi*

though i personaly would of loved to live in that time period and culture as i admire the old japanese views on honour and respect, even if i have to fight in some battle lol
(edited 12 years ago)
1985 Seattle, America
Reply 150
In 1950's america if i had to. But i'd take the present anyday
Reply 151
Somewhere in medeival europe, rich ladies used to dress so elegantly. Even though it was grusome back then, it seems like a magical period to live in. Romance, nice food, and fairytale castles, knights in shining armour, dragons, wizards, unicorns... you get the drift :P

Also i wouldn't mind going back to the viking age, so i can find myself a handsome brutal warrior.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Darklady.
Somewhere in medeival europe, rich ladies used to dress so elegantly. Even though it was grusome back then, it seems like a magical period to live in. Romance, nice food, and fairytale castles, knights in shining armour, dragons, wizards, unicorns... you get the drift :P

Also i wouldn't mind going back to the viking age, so i can find myself a handsome brutal warrior.

I'm a (reportedly) handsome, brutal, Viking age reenactor, if you're interested?
:P
Reply 153
1960s - travelling the world in a hippy bus
Reply 154
1950s America or Ancient Eygpt.
1920s London & 1960s America! :smile:
Reply 156
Just out of interest (not considering quality of life etc.)

1. Roman Empire, somewhere between the reign of Vespasian (69 -) and Marcus Aurelius (- 180).
2. Byzantine Empire, during the reign of Alexios Komnenos
3. Being born during the German Empire (around 1880) and dying in post-war Germany (around 1950/1960). Experiencing the world wars and Weimar Republic to see how it actually was, to experience how Hitler convinced the crowds. To understand how so many people could do something such stupid.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending