The Student Room Group

Boyfriend and oral

I have started to not enjoy sex with my boyfriend anymore. He refuses to give me oral which is the only form of sex that I actually get pleasure from. And before the jokes roll in, no, I am not dirty/smelly down there. I keep it clean and tidy. And I don't ask for it often, maybe once or twice a month and the answer has always been negative recently.
Anyway, this has prompted me to stop enjoying giving him blow jobs as well. Not sure if the two are related, but I just don't enjoy it like I did before.
What should I do to enjoy sex more, or should I just call it quits?

Scroll to see replies

Why don't you suggest doing a 69 with him? That way you will both be giving and receiving at the same time :smile: and you cant ask for fairer than that... If he says no, then ask him why, but dont get angry with him :smile:
Reply 2
try talking to him see what his issue is, if that doesnt work out and youre not enjoying having sex, might want to consider ending it.
Reply 3
Just sit on his face one night when he's asleep.
Reply 4
Say you're only having sex if he gives you oral.
Reply 5
Say you'll leave him if the sex disappears completely, or go and have sex with a guy that loves giving you oral.
Reply 6
What the HELL are you doing, still giving him blow jobs when he won't go down on you, and you're not enjoying it? Christ!
Original post by SugarPuffs
Say you'll leave him if the sex disappears completely, or go and have sex with a guy that loves giving you oral.

the sex wont disappear completely because he loves having sex, i just get no pleasure from it at all.
and where can i find these men that love giving women oral?? please help me find them!!
Original post by Sherkba
What the HELL are you doing, still giving him blow jobs when he won't go down on you, and you're not enjoying it? Christ!

well i used to like giving them to him because it turned me on seeing him excited. but now i just think he's selfish. so the last time we had sex, i refused to give him one. he was so confused haha!
Reply 9
Original post by christykai1049
well i used to like giving them to him because it turned me on seeing him excited. but now i just think he's selfish. so the last time we had sex, i refused to give him one. he was so confused haha!

Good for you!

Next guy you're with, just don't do oral until he takes the initiative and goes down on you first. Too many men seem to think blow jobs are a god-given right, whilst them going down on you is like some special gift they're bestowing on you which you should be eternally grateful for.
Original post by Sherkba
Good for you!

Next guy you're with, just don't do oral until he takes the initiative and goes down on you first. Too many men seem to think blow jobs are a god-given right, whilst them going down on you is like some special gift they're bestowing on you which you should be eternally grateful for.

thanks for your advice! i agree with what you said. i guess i've been too kind, not thinking about myself that much, but focusing on his pleasure which i now realise is unfair.
Reply 11
the sex wont disappear completely because he loves having sex, i just get no pleasure from it at all.
and where can i find these men that love giving women oral?? please help me find them!!

Did someone call?

:cool:

I personally can't understand how guys can NOT give oral. I consider seeing/hearing/feeling a woman being orally satisfied as one of life's greatest pleasures.

:biggrin:
Reply 12
He's being selfish. I love going down on my girlfriend. I don't even care about blow jobs. If he doesn't enjoy going down on you and making u cum, there's a problem.
I can't understand why your boyfriend wouldn't enjoy going down on you if you're nice and clean and shaved :mmm: Maybe he's a bit selfish in the bedroom and only wants what he wants and doesn't care about what you want (e.g. coming from oral sex)
He sounds very immature. Dump him. He needs to learn the art of fairness in the bedroom, and if this is the only way to learn, so be it. Don't be a doormat.
i'm sort of in the same place.

my boyfriend went on and on about wanting to give me oral. and when he finally did, i loved it. he did it for a month or two, and now doesn't even consider doing it. when i asked, he obliged but only did it for about thirty seconds.
yet he expects me to go down on him most of the time, and i get no pleasure from sex, so now i'm finding the whole experience tiresome and offputting.
Ask him why, also couples counselling :dontknow:
Reply 17
I have started to not enjoy sex with my boyfriend anymore. He refuses to give me oral which is the only form of sex that I actually get pleasure from. And before the jokes roll in, no, I am not dirty/smelly down there. I keep it clean and tidy. And I don't ask for it often, maybe once or twice a month and the answer has always been negative recently.
Anyway, this has prompted me to stop enjoying giving him blow jobs as well. Not sure if the two are related, but I just don't enjoy it like I did before.
What should I do to enjoy sex more, or should I just call it quits?

What a terrible boyfriend, get rid.
Original post by SugarPuffs
I can't understand why your boyfriend wouldn't enjoy going down on you if you're nice and clean and shaved :mmm: Maybe he's a bit selfish in the bedroom and only wants what he wants and doesn't care about what you want (e.g. coming from oral sex)

i dont understand either. a few hours before our last sexual encounter, i texted him telling him i wanted oral. and he replied 'ok i'll do it as you're always clean' so i was like :sexface:! but then when the time came, he never did anything even though i did ask him again.
then afterwards, i told him i might stop waxing down there because it didnt seem like he cared. and he was like no i like you like this.. :s-smilie:
so i'm a little confused. the main reason why i even bother spending loads of money getting professional waxes is so i look nice when he goes down on me. but he never does. so i might just give that up as well. OR i might just give my contact details to dgeorge! :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
i dont understand either. a few hours before our last sexual encounter, i texted him telling him i wanted oral. and he replied 'ok i'll do it as you're always clean' so i was like :sexface:! but then when the time came, he never did anything even though i did ask him again.
then afterwards, i told him i might stop waxing down there because it didnt seem like he cared. and he was like no i like you like this.. :s-smilie:
so i'm a little confused. the main reason why i even bother spending loads of money getting professional waxes is so i look nice when he goes down on me. but he never does. so i might just give that up as well. OR i might just give my contact details to dgeorge! :wink:

Professional waxing... nice :yy:

Well, if you don't want to keep spending lots of money on waxes just for him then don't; it doesn't sound like he fully appreciates what you're doing for him and you're getting upset/angry about it.

Don't cheat on him because he doesn't give you oral though, you just need to do something which will get him more interested in putting his mouth down there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending