The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I didn't apply in the end (choose manchester instead), but i visited it, and i thought the campus was AWESOME. Thats all i know about it really.
Reply 2
right now...i think they're slow :frown:

Actually, I never visited the campus, but my dad keeps going on about how lovely it is, so... :rolleyes:
Reply 3
I live just down the road and the campus is great, its out of the city, but has a good bus service (direct to the train station which is good for transporting suitcases), and is within walking distance. On the campus is a huge lake, a great park and river which is lovely to visit in the summer, and loads of places to go for walks around.
As a med school i dont know a huge amount about it, because its too close to home for me to consider going there, but the course is PBL, and the teaching hospital is very new and meant to be very good.

edit: if you want some pics of the uni and the area give me a PM and ill see what i can do.
Reply 4
Thanks for that. I had my interview recently, now just waiting to hear. I had a look round and the new medical buildings and they were impressive and the site, what I saw of it, was very pleasant.
Reply 5
^^Gecko Man, are you a standard 6th form student? If so, how did they invite you to the interview, was it a phone call or a letter?
Reply 6
Yea I am, I was phoned and then they asked me when I could make and interview (they gave me a few options).That was on 20/1/06 and I haven't heard back yet - make of that what you will. Good Luck
Reply 7
I've heard a lot of good things about ti from mates who've seen it and it's meant to be a beautiful place, but not my cup of tea, really. Too far away from home.

Latest

Trending

Trending