Applied to:
KCL - AAB
NOTTINGHAM - AAB (OFFER)
QUEEN MARY - AAA
LEICESTER - ABB (OFFER)
BRUNEL - BBB (OFFER)
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by judhika
heyy when did you send your UCAS? and if you dont mind what were your predictions? Kings is my first choise so kinda scared!

Hey, I sent my UCAS off on 26th September, my predictions are A*A*A*, don't worry too much, mine has been sent off for ages because of Cambridge application.
Original post by alexa3218
x

Also could you please update my Cambridge bit to interview on 09/12? Thank you
Original post by judhika
Applied to:
KCL - AAB
NOTTINGHAM - AAB (OFFER)
QUEEN MARY - AAA
LEICESTER - ABB (OFFER)
BRUNEL - BBB (OFFER)

Did you apply for IR at Notts? & what were your AS + predicted grades? (: Congrats for the offer btw!
Original post by Maddog Jones
GCSE's - BBBCCCCCDU
AS Levels - AACD
Predicted Grades - A*A*A

Applied to:

King's College London - International Politics (AAB)
Sheffield - Politics (AAB)
Leeds - Politics and Parliamentary Studies (AAB)
University College London - Politics + Eastern European Studies (AAB-ABB)
Aberdeen - Politics (BBB)

Any offers yet? (:
Reply 45
Original post by eatpraylove
Did you apply for IR at Notts? & what were your AS + predicted grades? (: Congrats for the offer btw!

I applied for Politics at Nottingham, I got ABBC at AS and my prediction is 3A's. And thanks! Kings College is my first choice, I want to go there sooo bad!
(edited 12 years ago)
Any offers yet? (:

None :frown: Only sent off on the 16th though :smile:
Reply 47
Just updated my post to include my offer from Exeter for IR :smile: So happy as I loved it when I visitied it!
Original post by Aurora23
Just updated my post to include my offer from Exeter for IR :smile: So happy as I loved it when I visitied it!

i got the same !!! but i haven't visited. i've heard the campus is beautiful though?:biggrin:
Reply 49
Original post by maxcartwright
i got the same !!! but i haven't visited. i've heard the campus is beautiful though?:biggrin:

Well done for your offer :smile: Yes the campus is stunning, and from what I saw Exeter is a lovely place. It must be nice having your grades already- I'm so happy I've got the offer, but now comes the daunting task of actually getting the grades!
None :frown: Only sent off on the 16th though :smile:

Ah that's only last week xD you'll probably hear from 'em soon - good luck anyway! :smile:
Ah that's only last week xD you'll probably hear from 'em soon - good luck anyway! :smile:

Yeah I hope so! Got an email from UCL with an acknowledgement, then another 5 days later saying I'd made it past the first round and the application was now being passed to an admissions tutor, whatever that means O.o
Yeah I hope so! Got an email from UCL with an acknowledgement, then another 5 days later saying I'd made it past the first round and the application was now being passed to an admissions tutor, whatever that means O.o

I think they have this system where they first put you through based on predicted grades, and if you qualify then you're put through to the admissions tutor who actually reads over your personal statement thoroughly and makes most decisions (: or at least that's the way LSE does it..

What course did you apply for at UCL? The only politics-based course was that with East European studies, which really wasn't my thing sadly - did really wanna apply for there though!
I think they have this system where they first put you through based on predicted grades, and if you qualify then you're put through to the admissions tutor who actually reads over your personal statement thoroughly and makes most decisions (: or at least that's the way LSE does it..

What course did you apply for at UCL? The only politics-based course was that with East European studies, which really wasn't my thing sadly - did really wanna apply for there though!

Yeah I did the East European studies <_< p much nothing in my personal statement about Eastern Europe though, and they made it clear they wanted a lot of it, so I won't get an offer from there - not that I particularly mind, I don't think. KCL is my favourite, but I know my chances from there are slim :P
Reply 54
IB Predicted Grades: 39 points

Applied to:
Edinburgh - offer (34 points)
Warwick - offer (36 points)
SOAS
LSE
Cambridge - rejection :frown:

**Update: offer from SOAS :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 55
Got offers from Birmingham (Conditional: AAB) and Exeter (Conditional:AAA) :smile:!
Reply 56
Offers for IR at Leeds AAB, Sheff IR and Politics AAB, Bradford IR and Security Studies BCC
unconditional offer from Sheffield for International Politics and Security Studies !!!

im v v v excited, the pol dept and sheffield is supposed to be amazing :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 58
Offer from Queen Mary, University of London, International Relations - 3A's - my second choice.. PRAYING for KINGS =(
Reply 59
Yeah I did the East European studies <_< p much nothing in my personal statement about Eastern Europe though, and they made it clear they wanted a lot of it, so I won't get an offer from there - not that I particularly mind, I don't think. KCL is my favourite, but I know my chances from there are slim :P

OMG i wana go King's soooo badly.. the campus is AMAZING and the course is literally made for me.. if i dont get in ahhh depressing!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending