Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ex Lovers of Glee *spoilers*

Announcements Posted on
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    I only watch it now for Lea Michele's singing and Kurt and Blaine being adorable. :')
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    This week's episode was actually pretty good :love:
    good songs, plot, girl with nice bum during Warblers song, aaaand Rachel being flawless.
    It made me all sniffly and teary eyed at the end. Still, the new gay guy has an awful singing voice, and is ugly and really just doesn't seem to fit. If they are focusing on core characters, why do they keep bringing in more?!
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    It made me all sniffly and teary eyed at the end. Still, the new gay guy has an awful singing voice, and is ugly and really just doesn't seem to fit. If they are focusing on core characters, why do they keep bringing in more?!
    Same :cry2:

Yeah, it's just to add drama to Klaine I guess, as no couple can remain happy :rolleyes:
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    omg Rachel's voice in I Kissed A Girl :afraid: I am disappoint.
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    omg Rachel's voice in I Kissed A Girl :afraid: I am disappoint.
    I think it's more a very bad pairing. Her voice does not go well with Santana's at all.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think it's more a very bad pairing. Her voice does not go well with Santana's at all.
    :sadnod: It didn't sound very good. Santana's did but Rachel's just didn't really fit the song in general.
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    :sadnod: It didn't sound very good. Santana's did but Rachel's just didn't really fit the song in general.
    I think it would've been okay if it hadn't been for the pairing, though I agree, Rachel's clean cut style doesn't really suit the song at all.

Wasn't impressed with the ending of the episode, I have to say.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think it would've been okay if it hadn't been for the pairing, though I agree, Rachel's clean cut style doesn't really suit the song at all.

Wasn't impressed with the ending of the episode, I have to say.
    I haven't watched it (yet again ) but my friend told me what happens at the end, I guess we're talking about the same bit, and I don't even want to watch it :nope: sounds like something that would just reeeally annoy me. I probably will at some point but blargh.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeaX)
    I only watch it now for Lea Michele's singing and Kurt and Blaine being adorable. :')
    This. It's actually boring otherwise.

Although, if Jesse's coming back, I can totally get on board with this.
    • 99 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone :hi:

I'm back again

As some of you know (coz you very kindly filled out my questionnaire ), I am writing a Masters-level dissertation on Glee! :eek: I told my supervisor about this thread and he was very interested in it and wants me to spend part of my dissertation writing about the Glee threads on TSR. So over the next few weeks I will be attempting to read through the whole thread and gather all interesting points and posts together for my dissertation.

I'm running short of time as it is and PMing every single member would be a tall order! I don't, however, want to quote/screenshot posts if people object to it.

So basically, if you do not want to feature in my dissertation at all, or if you don't mind but do not want your comments to be identified by your username, please get in touch by PMing me. Equally, if you have any questions or concerns, please do get in touch via PM.

Thanks!

TLG
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Hi everyone :hi:

I'm back again

As some of you know (coz you very kindly filled out my questionnaire ), I am writing a Masters-level dissertation on Glee! :eek: I told my supervisor about this thread and he was very interested in it and wants me to spend part of my dissertation writing about the Glee threads on TSR. So over the next few weeks I will be attempting to read through the whole thread and gather all interesting points and posts together for my dissertation.

I'm running short of time as it is and PMing every single member would be a tall order! I don't, however, want to quote/screenshot posts if people object to it.

So basically, if you do not want to feature in my dissertation at all, or if you don't mind but do not want your comments to be identified by your username, please get in touch by PMing me. Equally, if you have any questions or concerns, please do get in touch via PM.

Thanks!

TLG
    You're more than welcome to name me.
    • 99 followers

ReputationRep:
    You're more than welcome to name me.
    Thank you, my lovely! :jumphug:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I used to really like it. As the show went on it seemed like they really started pandering to the LGBT community and preachy about bullying, but nothing really ever was accomplished in the show plotwise. And of course every character seems to cheat on each other just to keep the show for being stagnant. Not to mention trying to explain outloud the plot about babies and biological mom's and who is dating who now, just makes it all sound ridiculous.

Some shows should just wrap up their plots, have a conclusion, and end after 2 seasons. Glee is one of them.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 7, 2012
New on TSR

Exclusive Nick Clegg interview

Your questions answered by the deputy prime minister

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.