The Student Room Group

Masters Tuition Fee Mess Up

Hi,

After paying 50% of my university tution fees in order to fully enrol I find out from my post graduate officer that its probably best I start next year as I was late enrolling and therefore have missed a few deadlines. So this could be an option but I find out that the 50% paid is now non refundable. I have not used the university resources or been to any lectures, labs or seminars. How would I go about getting my refund as this just is not on. The finance department have said the same thing, but it just isn't fair that they take my money just like that.

TIA.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by johnharvis
Hi,

After paying 50% of my university tution fees in order to fully enrol I find out from my post graduate officer that its probably best I start next year as I was late enrolling and therefore have missed a few deadlines. So this could be an option but I find out that the 50% paid is now non refundable. I have not used the university resources or been to any lectures, labs or seminars. How would I go about getting my refund as this just is not on. The finance department have said the same thing, but it just isn't fair that they take my money just like that.

TIA.

find a lawyer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending