The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 1
Hannahgiddings
could anyone tell me what manchesters like?

Manchester is a great city with great clubs, shops, public transport etc. My website may be of use to you.

http://www.robertson-i.co.uk/manchester.asp
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
do you know if the universitys good? got a good reputation?
Reply 3
amazingtrade
Manchester is a great city with great clubs, shops, public transport etc. My website may be of use to you.

http://www.robertson-i.co.uk/manchester.asp

Your pics are amazing, amazingtrade!!! ;-)
Hey, I´m going to Manchester on the 1st of March cause I have an interview, I really consider going there... oh I am confused, so many choices...
Reply 4
The pictures are not complete yet, I have loads more to take and add. I shall be adding some of Salford tonight.

Manchester University has a very good reputation and because of this new merger it will probably soon be will in the top ten out of all the unis.

Also Manchester graduates are amongst the most employable in the UK.

P.S Ben thanks for the complement.
Reply 5
what course are u thinking of doing there?
Reply 6
how about salford university of nursing?
Reply 7
Hannahgiddings
how about salford university of nursing?

There is no such thing, Salford University has a nursing college I think its that you're thinking off. I think it has a good repuation but its not on the main campus so I wouldn't know. I've been impressed with the university on a whole and I have not had any real problems while studying there.
Reply 8
yeah thats what i mean do u go to salford? do u know anyone doing nursing or is it completely seperate
Reply 9
Hannahgiddings
yeah thats what i mean do u go to salford? do u know anyone doing nursing or is it completely seperate

At the moment it is compelty seperate but as apart of the restructuring they are building a brand new nursing college on the main campus which will be state of the art. I am not sure if I that will be complete while you are there though.
im in year 12 at the mo, were supposed to apply in the summer and start going to open days in november but dont actually go until 2005
their dentistry school rox0rz

Latest

Trending

Trending