The Student Room Group

Child Nursing 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by emmieaston
I have an interveiw on wednesday at worcester, anyone else have this? Or has had one, and can tell me what its like?
Also any advice about DMU interveiws, and edge hill uni? (child nursing)
Has anyone heard off coventry about offers as well, had an interveiw on the 24th jan and havent heard back yet x

I had my interview the same day at cov and I'm still waiting! DMU was a one to one. You get a senario then get asked about it in the interview. Then they asked about experience and skills. I heard back after 2 days :smile: x
has anyone applied to west london uni for child nursing ? :smile:
and when did you apply and have they got back to you

thanks
Reply 242
Just got a conditional for salford child nursing Sept start , very happy indeed, anyone else ??
Reply 243
Original post by *rainbows*
has anyone applied to west london uni for child nursing ? :smile:
and when did you apply and have they got back to you

thanks

I applied mid December and I have been invited for an interview in April. They sent me the email about 2 weeks ago!
Original post by janbal
I applied mid December and I have been invited for an interview in April. They sent me the email about 2 weeks ago!

oh cool well done!! is the tests and the interview on the same day ?, and good luck for the interview :smile:
i applied for adult nursing originally at the beginning of jan, and changed to child nursing on the 27th of jan, which they offered among other courses cause they are not doing adult nursing in september
Original post by EmmaDaisy
I had my interview the same day at cov and I'm still waiting! DMU was a one to one. You get a senario then get asked about it in the interview. Then they asked about experience and skills. I heard back after 2 days :smile: x

Oh really, hopefully we will find out soon! did you get an offer? that sounds good :smile: what alevels/course are you doing?
Reply 246
Oh really, hopefully we will find out soon! did you get an offer? that sounds good :smile: what alevels/course are you doing?

Yeah I got a conditional, kind of fed up of waiting though!! DMU was so nice, the men I had were lovely!
I'm doing a BTEC National Diploma in Childrens Care,Learning and Development and I already have a levels in PE and Psychology. How about you? X
Reply 247
Right, it's the end of feb and still no word from Coventry! Anyone heard from them yet?
Original post by EmmaDaisy
Yeah I got a conditional, kind of fed up of waiting though!! DMU was so nice, the men I had were lovely!
I'm doing a BTEC National Diploma in Childrens Care,Learning and Development and I already have a levels in PE and Psychology. How about you? X

Oh well done! :biggrin: what were the questions like, did you have any tests? Where else have you applied? I'm doing biology, psychology and english literature alevel :smile: hard! x
Original post by rachbiom
Right, it's the end of feb and still no word from Coventry! Anyone heard from them yet?

No haha im getting annoyed, my top choice! I think they have already rejected quite a few so hopefully we will get conditionals! How was your interview?
Reply 250
No haha im getting annoyed, my top choice! I think they have already rejected quite a few so hopefully we will get conditionals! How was your interview?

Well as it was waiting for The interviews, no news is good news. I think it went ok, it's hard to say really having not ha a face to face with anyone to sell myself. How about you?
Original post by rachbiom
Well as it was waiting for The interviews, no news is good news. I think it went ok, it's hard to say really having not ha a face to face with anyone to sell myself. How about you?

Yes this is exactly what i was thinking! How can they tell what we are like individually from a group task? hmmm, good luck anyway and let me know how you get on!
Reply 252
Yes this is exactly what i was thinking! How can they tell what we are like individually from a group task? hmmm, good luck anyway and let me know how you get on!

You to, fingers crossed for us both :smile:
Reply 253
Original post by *rainbows*
oh cool well done!! is the tests and the interview on the same day ?, and good luck for the interview :smile:
i applied for adult nursing originally at the beginning of jan, and changed to child nursing on the 27th of jan, which they offered among other courses cause they are not doing adult nursing in september

Yea the literacy and numeracy tests are on the same day as the interview. However you only go through to the interview when you pass the tests. On the email its says the selection day lasts from 9 am to 4 pm :eek:. Have you heard back from them yet?
Original post by janbal
Yea the literacy and numeracy tests are on the same day as the interview. However you only go through to the interview when you pass the tests. On the email its says the selection day lasts from 9 am to 4 pm :eek:. Have you heard back from them yet?

i guess its kinda good that they are on the same day, as it saves us waiting another couple of weeks to find out if weve have passed :smile:

oh my that is quiet long, im sure you will do great though! :smile: , good luck for the interview... no i havnt heard back from them yet :s-smilie:
hi everyone, got an interview at coventry on the 9th, anybody had one here? any tips? i've had 3 rejections, this is kinda my last hope :frown:
good luck! had mine in January and still waiting for a reply! Applied to Wolverhampton, BCU, Coventry, Stafford and nottingham. rejected from wolverhampton and stafford, awaiting coventry, not heard anything from stafford and a conditional offer from BCU, anyone heard from nottingham on child nursing???
*not heard from nottingham lol xx
i was rejected from birmingham, stafford and keele, heard nothing but at acknowledgement from nottingham and have just got an interview from cov. not looking promising overall!
Original post by Jomichelle
Hi, I had an unconditional offer for the UEA yesterday :smile: anyone else had any offers yet?

Would be great to know people before I start x

I have an interview at UEA on the 16th, is there anything you could tell me about the interview? would really appreciate it :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest