Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Sending mine off soon :smile:
Geography and Natural Hazards.
Reply 3
Original post by sarahp
I've applied for occupational therapy ...haven't heard anything yet

When did you send it? I got my acknowledgement about 3 days after i sent it. Where else are you applying? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by iheartliam
When did you send it? I got my acknowledgement about 3 days after i sent it. Where else are you applying? :smile:

Well, my application only got to UCAS a couple of days ago, coz I had to wait ages for my college to sort ref etc.

I've only applied to Coventry as i'm a mature student and have a family etc...so I've only got 1 shot!!

What have you applied for?
Reply 5
Original post by sarahp
Well, my application only got to UCAS a couple of days ago, coz I had to wait ages for my college to sort ref etc.

I've only applied to Coventry as i'm a mature student and have a family etc...so I've only got 1 shot!!

What have you applied for?

Ah, I see. Well, I wish you the best of luck!! :biggrin:
I've applied for Accounting and Finance.
Reply 6

Thanks
good luck to you too:smile:
Reply 7
I applied for Engineering Management last year, but decided to take a break. I am applying for the same course this year.

So Engineering Management - 2012!!
Reply 8
I've got an interview for OT...so excited!!!
Reply 9

This applies to everyone really, but especially you!

I graduated from my BA(hons) Accountancy in 2010 and then went on to study for my Masters degree in Accounting & Financial Management. I was course rep for accounting in my undergraduate, and senior rep for the entire postgraduate econ/fin/acc department during my Masters.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to quote me or PM me :smile:

Jessica
Reply 10
Original post by sarahp
I've got an interview for OT...so excited!!!

Well done and good luck!

I'm sure you will be fine.

Janice
Reply 11
Original post by Sal_Coventry
Well done and good luck!

I'm sure you will be fine.

Janice

Thank you...I hope so!!:smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Ice_Queen
This applies to everyone really, but especially you!

I graduated from my BA(hons) Accountancy in 2010 and then went on to study for my Masters degree in Accounting & Financial Management. I was course rep for accounting in my undergraduate, and senior rep for the entire postgraduate econ/fin/acc department during my Masters.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to quote me or PM me :smile:

Jessica

Hey, congrats on being the senior rep! I was just wondering how you found the undergrad course at Coventry, you don't really hear too much about the school and just generally, how did you find the environment there? Thanks!
Reply 13
Just waiting for my school to attach references and stuff (They're taking years!) I'm applying for dietetics. (:
Reply 14
Original post by iona.carys
Just waiting for my school to attach references and stuff (They're taking years!) I'm applying for dietetics. (:

haha, the school took forever with me too! :P
Good Luck! What are your predicted grades, what grades do you need? :smile:
Reply 15
haha, the school took forever with me too! :P
Good Luck! What are your predicted grades, what grades do you need? :smile:

I finally got an email saying UCAS had my application this morning :biggrin: I was really happy for about ten minutes, then paniiiic. I'm predicted ABB, but I need BCC (B in Biol). Congrats on your interview btw :biggrin:
Reply 16
I finally got an email saying UCAS had my application this morning :biggrin: I was really happy for about ten minutes, then paniiiic. I'm predicted ABB, but I need BCC (B in Biol). Congrats on your interview btw :biggrin:

Ahh, that's good then. This is your insurance choice?
Lol, I didn't get an interview, I think you mean 'sarahp' :P
Reply 17

i've got an offer from there for Dietetics:smile: it was BCC. they dont interview which i find quite weird as all the others do!
Reply 18
Ahh, that's good then. This is your insurance choice?
Lol, I didn't get an interview, I think you mean 'sarahp' :P

Oops, sorry! Im terrible for reading wrong lines and things :frown: Yeah, it is, but I wouldn't mind going to Coventry (partly because I read about WKD Wednesdays), and I like the look of the it.
Reply 19
Original post by Emma93
i've got an offer from there for Dietetics:smile: it was BCC. they dont interview which i find quite weird as all the others do!

Wow! Well done :biggrin: Did you apply anywhere else?
I'm quite glad they don't interview. I'm really nervous about them :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending