Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by iheartliam
finally got my conditional offer for Accounting and Finance! woo! :smile:

Congratsss :biggrin:
Reply 62
How is Coventry univeristy London campus?
Reply 63
Original post by about_my_bow
Hey, i'm at Cov at the moment in my first year. I don't do geography and natural hazards but i do DMEP (disaster management and emergency planning), which is like the study of natural hazards and how to predict and manage them. We have a lot of the same lectures with the geog students and it's a great programme and faculty. Good luck with your application :smile:

If anyone has any questions about cov in general, nightlife, accomodation or the like, feel free to message me. I don't pretend to be an expert about cov uni but i can try and answer any queries you have.

I have applied for DMEP, which will be my firm choice if I get the offer.

Any idea how long it takes to hear back from Coventry from this course? My application was sent by UCAS to the uni's on 31st October.

Thanks,
Owen
I'm a mature student for Coventry and have had 4 of my choices back, all with Conditional Offers (2 from Coventry, English BA and Sociology BSc) only waiting on one more Uni before I Firm and Insure ,my choices. Cov will be one of my choices then most likely Northampton as a insurance.
Original post by Owen
I have applied for DMEP, which will be my firm choice if I get the offer.

Any idea how long it takes to hear back from Coventry from this course? My application was sent by UCAS to the uni's on 31st October.

Thanks,
Owen

I've had both my offers back from Coventry. Sent the Ucas forms on the 15th of November, got both the offers on the 22nd of December. The courses were English and Sociology, not yours I know.
Has anyone had an offer for Law?
I sent my application on the 29th Novermber for International Trade and Economics, no offer yet. I think I chose the wrong course now :s-smilie:
Reply 68
Original post by Executioner
I sent my application on the 29th Novermber for International Trade and Economics, no offer yet. I think I chose the wrong course now :s-smilie:

dont worry, i sent my application at the start of October and only just got an offer on the 20th Dec. :smile:
Reply 69
Original post by sarahp
I've applied for occupational therapy ...haven't heard anything yet

I've applied for O.T. too, had my interview waiting to hear from them now :smile:
Reply 70
i've got an offer for biomedical science
Reply 71
Original post by Williams93
i've got an offer for biomedical science

congrats! :smile:
Reply 72
Anyone else applied to Coventry for Economics? Just waiting to hear back from them now.

As a side issue, can anybody who studies/has studied at Coventry tell me something about the night life? I've heard it's pretty drab, though I'm reading stories to the contrary on this thread :s

Ta :smile:
Reply 73
Original post by iheartliam
congrats! :smile:

Reply 74
The night life isn't the best. The colly which isn't too far from the uni accommodations is quality though
Reply 75
Original post by Rubz12345
I've applied for O.T. too, had my interview waiting to hear from them now :smile:

When was your interview? Mine was on 10th Dec....it's driving me mad waiting :angry:
Reply 76
Original post by sarahp
When was your interview? Mine was on 10th Dec....it's driving me mad waiting :angry:

mine was 21st Dec....still waiting too :frown: how did ur interview go?
Reply 77
anyone going to the open day thingymabob on Feb 18th? know what accommodation's like? :smile:
Reply 78
Original post by Rubz12345
mine was 21st Dec....still waiting too :frown: how did ur interview go?

Interview went ok..I think...really hard to tell. What about you?
I haven't applied to anywhere else coz I'm an oldie so am desperate to hear.

Where else haveyou applied?
Reply 79
Original post by sarahp
Interview went ok..I think...really hard to tell. What about you?
I haven't applied to anywhere else coz I'm an oldie so am desperate to hear.

Where else haveyou applied?

aww, i think mine went ok too but hard to say because it was a group interview. Ive applied to liverpool, sheffield hallam, northampton and huddersfield too...haven't heard nothing yet though

Quick Reply

Latest