The Student Room Group

King's College London Postgraduate Applications 2012/13

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Hi guys,
I still haven't received any updates on my application. Do you receive offers only after interview?
Reply 461
Original post by 786pk
Hi guys,
I still haven't received any updates on my application. Do you receive offers only after interview?

I don't think that interviews are always necessary to formulate an offer. Relax yourself and don't refresh the application page every 5 mins :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
I applied quite late, but now I am very anxious as it's been several weeks. I applied for the MA Cultural and Creative Industries. The department boasts the renown of this masters, but I haven't found anyone else on this forum who has applied. Makes me wonder.

Either way, I'm still waiting with no idea of when I might find out.
I got my unconditional offer yesterday!! I'm completely shocked and excited! Moving from the States in two months!
Reply 464
Original post by Jamovenkilt
I got my unconditional offer yesterday!! I'm completely shocked and excited! Moving from the States in two months!

Well done!:wink:
Thank you. :smile:
Reply 466
did anyone get allocated a room in accommodation yet?
Reply 467
Original post by Mchouse

I got a single room in Wolfson House.
Reply 468
Original post by Mchouse

I got a single room at The Rectory :smile:
Reply 469
wolfson and rectory are my first two choices i hope i get in one of them!
Hey guys,

I had my offer a while ago but still have not heard anything from Accomodation. I'm a UK student and do live in the M25 so I'm bottom of the list. Has anyone in my position been given an Accomodation offer?

Thanks
Reply 471
Original post by sazz123
Got an offer for Conflict, Security and Development! Very pleased and now to make happy but difficult choice to make between LSE, SOAS and King's!

What choice did you go for? I am trying to decide between SOAS and King's!! :confused: international studies and diplomacy at soas and european studies at kings. any advice??
Reply 472
Original post by benjafinn
What choice did you go for? I am trying to decide between SOAS and King's!! :confused: international studies and diplomacy at soas and european studies at kings. any advice??

I think Kings is much better than SOAS..But depends on what you want to do! Good luck ..
I'm in international student and I got a studio at Moonraker Point. Anyone else living there? :smile:

Original post by Mchouse
Reply 474
Original post by Molade1214
I'm in international student and I got a studio at Moonraker Point. Anyone else living there? :smile:

i got into wolfson house!
Reply 475
Original post by midnightL
Hey guys,

I had my offer a while ago but still have not heard anything from Accomodation. I'm a UK student and do live in the M25 so I'm bottom of the list. Has anyone in my position been given an Accomodation offer?

Thanks

Hii I'm in the same position of you I also live within the m25 and what's worse I'm on holiday now so I can't even call up, have you been given accommodation yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending