The Student Room Group

Why is Heskey so famous.??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pinouche13
As I was looking through the football threads, I saw the name of Heskey a thousand of time. How come this guy is so popular? I must have missed something or you're just all being sarcastic?

Because his right foot drops like a thousand hammers.
Reply 22

He has been told to stop crossing because it always gets in the opposing teams goal :sad:
Reply 23
Original post by Captain Hindsight
ahah yeah! So funny. "if you're struggling to find the net, heskey is definitely the best player to rely on..."

He's also a rather fast black man
Original post by Wisham
The flair of Maradona, the dribbling skills of Garincha and the intelligence of Beckenbauer, all rolled into one footballer. He's not heskey, he's god.

:yep:

McLeish said: "We now know what Emile can do. He can play in any position. I could even play him at the back without any fears.

"We played him at centre-back last week (in training) and he was spraying the ball about as if I was watching Franz Beckenbauer. He is a brilliant all-round player, he understands the game and we need him in the squad."

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/13102011/58/premier-league-mcleish-heskey-beckenbauer.html
Reply 25
They say you are what you eat, Heskey eats tanks.
Reply 27
Seriously guys, these Emile Heskey jokes are crossing the line....unlike his shots.
Original post by Jack842
They say you are what you eat, Heskey eats tanks.

Wow he even has facts like Chuck Norris, impressive!!
Reply 29
Heskey for prime minister
Original post by Wisham
The flair of Maradona, the dribbling skills of Garincha and the intelligence of Beckenbauer, all rolled into one footballer. He's not heskey, he's god.

:adore: He is not surprised any more when he fails a trick
Reply 31
because Heskey is by far the best player in the game...
Reply 32
I've met Heskey, he was staying in the same hotel as me xD just sayin
Reply 33
Original post by Overmars
Because he invented a new position:

Defensive striker.

im never gonna forget that.
The powerhouse, "his right foot drops like a thousand hammers".
(edited 12 years ago)
Heskey could take on the whole world XI alone and he'd still keep a clean sheet

Heskey wins us games even when he doesn't play... He scores even when he's not playing

It is now considered cheating to pick heskey in fifa
Reply 37
In Heskey. We believe.
Reply 38
Cause he's Emile ****ing Heskey.
Reply 39
Original post by TobeTheHero
REP+ tomorrow:biggrin:

Whoah! bet he won't get any sleep tonight, waiting in anticipation for his rep+ tomorrow, it's gonna be an exiting day!

Quick Reply

Latest