The Student Room Group

Why is Heskey so famous.??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
He's so great he can slam revolving doors.
because sarcastic heskey jokes are just about the most original piece of wit that many people are ever capable of coming up with.

oh, and there this thing called a 'bandwagon', apparently its cool and increases one's sense of self-worth to jump on it - even if it is several years old already.
Reply 42
Original post by abc:)
I've met Heskey, he was staying in the same hotel as me xD just sayin

I bet his irresistible BBC seduced you didn't it?
Reply 43
Original post by fuzzybear
because sarcastic heskey jokes are just about the most original piece of wit that many people are ever capable of coming up with.

oh, and there this thing called a 'bandwagon', apparently its cool and increases one's sense of self-worth to jump on it - even if it is several years old already.

Being a dickheads cool....
Original post by Mangaka
Whoah! bet he won't get any sleep tonight, waiting in anticipation for his rep+ tomorrow, it's gonna be an exiting day!

:rofl: I still do not understand why i got negs! I've run out of positive reps:frown:
Original post by Arcanine
Being a dickheads cool....

Nah jumping on the heskey bandwagon is waaayyy cooler, its the pinnacle of coolness. No amount of dickheadness by me or anyone would ever compare to being able to crack a heskey joke. Super awesome guys :awesome:, you keep at it!
Reply 46
Nah jumping on the heskey bandwagon is waaayyy cooler, its the pinnacle of coolness. No amount of dickheadness by me or anyone would ever compare to being able to crack a heskey joke. Super awesome guys :awesome:, you keep at it!

shut up ur just ruining the fun.
Hes key to our hopes in the Euros.
Only 2 players in history are genuinely recognised as world class and iconic footballers who it has been a pleasure to watch and applaud ... Pele and Emile Heskey.
Reply 50
This is one of my favourite TSR threads.
Reply 51
Fair enough when you give him credit, but people calling him **** are full of **** themselves!

He's scored like the 5th-10th highest amount of goals in the PL, he was a... Well... 'Tank' :P for Liverpool when they won the treble, and he was a great asset for Owen/Rooney for England.

Credit where it's due, I love the guy. :smile:

Oh, and... The ultimate 'Tage for Heskey. :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 52
Satire.....people need someone to laugh at.

Just like Terry is now everyone's favourite villian.
Reply 53
Original post by 419

Just like Terry is now everyone's favourite villian.

Doing your team mates wives, cheating on your wife, being a racist? It's not like it's undeserved.

Heskey is good like but for England, nahhh. He doesn't seem to live up to it on the international stage, like Messi. :frown:

Pro tip: When chastising people for being sarcy, don't do it in a comic book store guy from the Simpsons manner. Unless you want to appear like a gaylord of course.
Original post by KimKallstrom
Pro tip: When chastising people for being sarcy, don't do it in a comic book store guy from the Simpsons manner. Unless you want to appear like a gaylord of course.

Kim Kallstrom... Lyon fan?? :noway:
Original post by pinouche13
Kim Kallstrom... Lyon fan?? :noway:

Ha!

Well if you ever played Championship/Football Manager when he was at Hacken and Djurgardens you'd know another reason to like him!
Original post by KimKallstrom

'gaylord', what are you, 5?
Reply 59
Only wears long sleeves
Only wears long sleeves
Only wears long sleeves
Heskey
Only wears long sleeves

Quick Reply

Latest