The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Biology B2 - 8/11/2011 and 14/11/2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lettucesoap
I messed up on the questions asking about the reasons why car pollution would be higher in cities... the correct answer is because of traffic jams & alot of waiting about and whatnot, but I put something stupid like not being able to control or calculate how many cars come in and out... silly me. And the question about how much CO2 would be made by a 10km journey per train, I didn't know I had to multiply my answer by 10 at the end. I might re-take cause I'm so bloody annoyed.

My average for multiple choice right now is 22/21 out of 24, which isn't bad but there are some real annoying trick questions in there. I hate exams. :')

first of all your correct all you say for the co2 trand question is the less the train travels the more co2 it releses as shown on the graph..thats it,no long thing because it was a 2mark question or 1.also for why its diffrent in cites is theres a increasing population or they use cars more due to its a citie
[QUOTE="StrangeCharm;34928439"]
Original post by _OliviaTheOwl

Oh dear! D: That's not good! If it were me, I think I'd be having words with the head. :P Heh, I did the same thing when I only got a C in C1B Chemistry (where I had A or A* grades in everything else), they wouldn't let me retake it, so I stood for over half an hour arguing with the head of Science examinations and because of that, oooh, guess which exam I was happily retaking this morning! :wink:

Ahh there's no point, I'd probably end up getting excluded now for 'defiance'.. everything is defiance :angry:
I'll just focus on putting in A LOT more work @ home to ensure success.
LOL that is SO something I would do!
The head of Science is quite timid so it'd be soo easy for me to argue my way to get whatever I want :cool:
Fight the intellectual power :biggrin:
Congrats on the A & A*s!
can someone please give me the B2 edexcel structured paper from november 2011 and if possible the answers? if not then what topics are in the paper?
many thanks x
Reply 23
Hey guys,

My sister is doing her gcse's and i was wondering if anyone has the November 2011 B1 paper (influences on life) or knows what topics came up on it?

Thank you :smile:
Reply 24
HEY ANYONE KNOW B1 paper (influences on life) TEST PAPER IS LIKE ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending