Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Liverpool Dentistry (Grad entry) 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I would love love love to know if anyone has a place yet confirmed for 2012 Dentistry entry, (graduate) or at least going for the grad interviews....
    Would be nice to know/speak to someone else going in terms of prep and thoughts on accomodation etc etc.
    Thanks!!
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    what did you do in the first 3 years of uni?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I would love love love to know when am i getting an interview letter!! why they taking so long? come onnn liverpodilians hurry up....

anyone heard from them yet or still waiting?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey, thanks for the replies guys.
    In answer i did dental hygiene and therapy combined degree for the first 3 years.
    and to be honest, i think they did send invitations for interviews quite late on, definately in the new year, so hang on in there people!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I rang up liverpool today and they said interviews conducted in Feb and March, and will let know 2 weeks before...so till then i guess chillax people...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cheers DDD9, Might as well relax till then.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I dropped in at the Liverpool Dental school yesterday, spoke owith one of the BDS admissions secretary as I had to submit some more infor with regards to my UCAS app, WE should be hearing from them soon.... fingers crossed people!!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    had an interview start of december but still waiting to hear anything...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Was this for 4 or 5 year programme nfarmer?? I thought if you applied to Uclan you can't apply to Liverpool as well??? Correct me if I'm wrong,
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Africancowboy)
    Was this for 4 or 5 year programme nfarmer?? I thought if you applied to Uclan you can't apply to Liverpool as well??? Correct me if I'm wrong,
    That used to be the case but now the 2 institutions are separated and run their own course now.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cheers for that nfarmer! Will definitely do them for the 2013 cycle!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I applied for both but only had one interview. apparantly some graduate interviews are being released soon for end of feb/beginning of march. and then hopefully we will all get in
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Africancowboy)
    UCLan used to be run as a branch of liverpool but is now classed as its own course so you can apply to both
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    as for everyone wondering about interviews, i had one at liverpool a couple of years ago and wasnt even invited to interview until the start of march so they do seem to do it late. ive applied for grad entry now cos i missed the grade they wanted on my conditional offer so hope to see some of you at interview!!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard anything yet? i have an undergrad offer but not heard anything from grad yet!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nfarmer1)
    anyone heard anything yet? i have an undergrad offer but not heard anything from grad yet!
    i have a grad offer, received it tuesday i think.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    congratulations

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 1, 2012
New on TSR

'Stalking pages' have changed!

Find other uni applicants with University Connect

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.