The Student Room Group

missed 3 pills, took 3 together last night

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by tinktinktinkerbell
my OH said i shouldnt have done that, should i have or not? im ok the mini pill cerazette

what will it mean for my body? i dont mean pregnancy im not worried about that

I was on citalopram and did the same, wouldn't advise it again though

Edit - I mean microgynon, DEFINITELY don't do the same with citalopram... anyway the point is I'm here to tell the tale so I wouldn't worry but it's just not a good idea. If you are a bit forgetful maybe u should get a patch or implant instead
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by abc:)
I was on citalopram and did the same, wouldn't advise it again though

did anything happen to you?
Reply 42
did anything happen to you?

Nah nothing, note that I edited it tho it was microgynon, that's the standard one you get from sex clinics, most ppl I knw are on tht one, little yellow ones with green foil
I know for Microgynon if you miss one you are supposed to take it as soon as you remember even if it means you are taking two at once. Then if you miss two you take the most recent one and leave the other, whilst still taking your normal one. (At least that's what my instructions say and I've been on it for 3 years)
Citalopram overdose doesn't do much. Just feel very dizzy and a couple of hallucinations.

Mainly it makes you feel a bit stupid.
Original post by abc:)
Nah nothing, note that I edited it tho it was microgynon, that's the standard one you get from sex clinics, most ppl I knw are on tht one, little yellow ones with green foil

just seen your edit lol

im not forgetful, dont know what happened the past few days

dont want the implant or anything else tbh

Original post by outlaw-torn
I know for Microgynon if you miss one you are supposed to take it as soon as you remember even if it means you are taking two at once. Then if you miss two you take the most recent one and leave the other, whilst still taking your normal one. (At least that's what my instructions say and I've been on it for 3 years)

yep thats what ive always known
just seen your edit lol

im not forgetful, dont know what happened the past few days

dont want the implant or anything else tbh

yep thats what ive always known

I know how you feel, I was confused yesterday as I actually couldn't remember whether I'd taken my pill or not and couldn't check because ages ago I lost half a pack therefore had to start halfway through another pack if that makes sense! So my packs are all messed up :tongue: Argh pills.
Original post by outlaw-torn
I know how you feel, I was confused yesterday as I actually couldn't remember whether I'd taken my pill or not and couldn't check because ages ago I lost half a pack therefore had to start halfway through another pack if that makes sense! So my packs are all messed up :tongue: Argh pills.

haha, aye its annoying
my sister took 4 at once and I had to phone NHS direct to ask if it was a fatal dose (FAIL). lol they said it wasn't fatal or damaging but you shouldn't really do it.
So... why don't you have sex with your OH?
Original post by RainbowDoll
So... why don't you have sex with your OH?

because i dont want kids and the easiest way to 100% avoid that is to not have sex

no big deal not having sex
because i dont want kids and the easiest way to 100% avoid that is to not have sex

no big deal not having sex

Dosn't your boyfriend mind?
Original post by RainbowDoll
Dosn't your boyfriend mind?

no he doesnt

Quick Reply

Latest