Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Moderation team changes thread

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm sad to say that Abiraleft has stood down as a Section Mod in Hobbies and Interests :sad:

Thank you for all your work on the team and we wish you the best of luck in the future.
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:
    daisydaffodil has stepped down after 18 months on the team, all the best in everything and thanks for your hard work
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

*Interrobang* will be joining the community section in chat.

ParadoxSocks will be joining our team in mental health.

Let's give them a warm welcome!

A number of mods will also start supporting in Advice on Everyday Issues: Bullettheory , Coke or Pepsi , Knalchemist , Moonkatt , OU Student , Peach z, rlw3 1, rmhumphries :woo:
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    cpdavis has sadly decided to step down from his modding duties. cpdavis has supported our community members as a PS Helper and a Study Helper. He has also modded in Community and University forums. Thank you for all your help with everything - you have been super

Wishing you all the best!

:party:
    • 161 followers

ReputationRep:
    HarryMWilliams is now modding in Medical, Health and Life Sciences University Courses and Maths, Science and Technology University Courses, in addition to his existing responsibilities in Study Help.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Jess_m94 has stepped down from modding in universities due to other time constraints

Penguinsaysquack has decided to step down from being a Section Leader in universities, but will be staying with us as a section mod
    • 41 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just to confirm that Illusionary has now left the mod team after many years of incredible input on TSR, helping tens of thousands of students across the country over that time. I'm sure you will all join me on congratulating on an brilliant job well done.
Updated: April 14, 2014
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.