The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
This is a really old thread!

Ne reason for girls' preference not mentioned so far is religion or culture. My girlfriend is Jewish and hadn't seen an uncut one until we got together. She said she preferred the other type so I had the op. Really glad I did.
Original post by Mark19

Ne reason for girls' preference not mentioned so far is religion or culture. My girlfriend is Jewish and hadn't seen an uncut one until we got together. She said she preferred the other type so I had the op. Really glad I did.

I think it certainly has to do with what we're used to. Of course, most Jews have had circumcisions, so Jewish women are accustomed to that if they've been with Jews. It's also really common in a few places, especially America, so it's just what people are used to.
I've never met girls who prefer one over the other tbh. Girls don't pay that much attention to what they look like, to me they're all weird looking anyway. I've never been with a circumcised guy tho, so I can't say I prefer something I've never had.
I haven't heard any women offline expressing a preference either way; I thought that women disliking foreskins was more of an American thing. I've never been with a circumcised man so can't say which one is better when it comes to sex but from what I've seen on Google images a circumcised penis doesn't look any better than a natural one imo.
Reply 44
None of the girls I've had sex with have ever mentioned anything negative about my foreskin 😇
Original post by Mark19

Shouldn't let someone change you, bro.
Reply 46
Original post by QwentyJ
Shouldn't let someone change you, bro.

I'm OK with it. Quite painful for the first week or so but the effect on sex is amazing. You lose maybe 80% of the sensitivity which means it's possible to go for ages, which is almost superhuman.
Original post by Mark19
I'm OK with it. Quite painful for the first week or so but the effect on sex is amazing. You lose maybe 80% of the sensitivity which means it's possible to go for ages, which is almost superhuman.
Or you could just **** loads, keep your foreskin, and have the same effect. Don't need to mutilate yourself.
To be honest I don't see why parents circumcise their kids, its not a hygiene thing because boys who are not circumcised seem to manage perfectly well. I understand its a historic religious thing and in my opionion is outdated now. And to be honest I've never had a bf who was circumcised, so I've only seen them, never been up close and personal!
Original post by Anonymous
Why? :lolwut: The foreskin gets pulled down for sex anyway thus creating that appearance of a circumcision anyway ...

Personally I don't see what's attractive about a flappy bit of skin covering the end ...

same it's disgusting.

Original post by poolopis01
That is what I keep telling the chicks but none of them wanna get cut for me. I just don't get it. Why wouldn't someone want to slice off part of their genitalia so it looks nicer to other people? It seems like such a normal thing, slicing off bits of one's own genitalia.

lol
Original post by Mark19

exactly.
circumcised men last longer.
Penile cancer : it most commonly presents asinvasive squamous cell carcinoma, the incidence of which isover 22 times higher in men who are uncircumcised.

Prostate cancerThis is the second most common cancer in men and is 1.6–2.0 times higher in uncircumcised men

UTI's: Incidence is strikingly higher inuncircumcised boys (2.5% vs 0.2%). ) In febrile infants, bacteruria isseen in 36% of uncircumcised boys, but only 1.6% of thosewho were circumcised, a 22.5-fold difference.

Spoiler

Circumcised men last longer?
My wife emphatically disagrees. In fact, every 1 minute wonder she dated was circumcised.
What you say is interesting if you live in America. Not so if you live the UK or a Dominion.

Original post by Drez999
None of the girls I've had sex with have ever mentioned anything negative about my foreskin 😇
exactly.
circumcised men last longer.

The goal of PIV is not lasting longer and longer, but making her climax more than once, with the last climax coinciding with his ejaculation. If all this takes only 6-10 minutes, there's nothing wrong with that.

Some circumcised men ejaculate in under 2 minutes. Others take an hour or so, unless he stops and engages in vigorous masturbation. Either way is not good at all.
Original post by Drez999

That's exactly what I would expect if you are British.
Having experience with both, aesthetically i prefer cut. I mean, if you've got the goods, why hide it with extra skin?

Nothing is hidden when the todger rises to the occasion. Uncut men have the option of keeping their most sexual bit, the glans, naturally covered when they are not aroused.
Why? :lolwut: The foreskin gets pulled down for sex anyway thus creating that appearance of a circumcision anyway ...
Personally I don't see what's attractive about a flappy bit of skin covering the end ...

When a dude is stiff, there is nothing to flap.
When a dude is limp, there is often nothing to flap either.
Many ignorant Americans say that the foreskin is a "useless flap of skin",. They are wrong on two counts. First, it is not a flap but a long sleeve encasing the glans. Second, it has a lot of sexual value.
6 year old thread bump 💦 💦 💦 😩😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Philbert
Men are usually circumcised either as a young child due to religious reasons or because their foreskin causes them discomfort, or so it seems to me. It's largely the same with labiaplasty. I've never heard of a man getting it done purely for cosmetic purposes.

Everybody has preferences, different men like different breast sizes and shapes, for example. Some people just prefer it one way or the other, I doubt many women force their partners to undergo circumcision.

When the dominant culture requires that the penis be bald, there are men left intact in childhood who undergo circumcision merely so as to not look weird in the changing room, or when dating women. Wallerstein (1980) reported that in the 1970s, there were about 23000 circumcisions a year in the USA, done to persons over 6 years of age. He also reported that in 80% of 23000 cases, nothing was noted on the chart. He concluded that the motive for these "adult" circumcisions was cosmetic.

Likewise the motive for labiaplasty is women acquiring an obsessional notion that men do not like ample labia.

I have no time for a man who would insist that his main squeeze have her breasts surgically altered.
There have been American women who have delivered the following ultimatum to their partners: "either that goes, or I go". Facebook reveals that there are American women who see foreskin as a deal breaker. The talk show host Wendy Williams is a case in point.

Latest