The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Archaeology and Anthropology

Hey, just wondering if anyone else has applied for arch + anth (BA) at UCL this year, and whether or not they have heard back about interviews? I got a questionnaire and sent it back, and then got an email saying I would be notified about interviews on the 7th November (yesterday) so am starting to get a little worried! Just wanted to know if they have sent out the acceptances already?

Thanks
Reply 1
Hey, yeah I'm applying for the same course.

I got an email today saying that I've been invited to interview and that she was sorry for the delay.

How about you? Have you applied anywhere else?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
When did you apply? I've applied but since getting my acknowledgement email during half-term I haven't heard anything else. I only sent my application to them off a couple of weeks ago though. I haven't had a questionnaire either though.
Reply 3
Hey AquilaXenon, good to hear from you again. I've been talking to someone else on here who has experienced the same as you - all I can say is I don't know why you haven't had a questionnaire sent. Go to this thread if you want to talk to her or a couple of current people at UCL: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1814451

I'm getting the feeling they might interview in 2 batches, 1 at the end of November and 1 in January time, BUT, I can't be sure.
Reply 4
Thanks for letting me know. I'm going to hold out for a while, I didn't send off my application for UCL until about the 26th October so they've only had it for a couple of weeks (to be honest I'm still waiting for an email back from them about a query with the course which I sent a few days before I applied). I'm sort of hoping that if I get an interview it will be the other side of Christmas, this side is much too stressful at the moment!
Reply 5
No worries. I have an interview which is apparently about 20 minutes long, so it's not colossal, and in all honesty, I don't think it would be too stressful. Probably more of a chat than anything! (:

Best of luck.
Hey,

I'm planning on applying for this course at UCL! And I'm just a little stressed over the interview! Is it scary? :O

Also, do they check your GCSE certificates, I can't find mine. I think I have to contact my previous school...

Many thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending