The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Psychology Questionnaire?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LISA1993
Oh ok, thank you, I have just received an invitation to an open day on 25th of January. (so happy now, yesterday I was thinking that if 19th was the last day to receive an invitation, they will reject me) But again, I have maths c4 and bio unit 4 on 25th of Jan, so I have a problem attending it. Does anybody has the same situation?

mine is exactly the same problem
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Do international applicants get invitations for open day? :s-smilie:
Reply 22
Original post by punctuation
Do international applicants get invitations for open day? :s-smilie:

They do for some EU countries but in your case deffo not.
Original post by Noodlzzz
They do for some EU countries but in your case deffo not.

Okay, thanks! So the questionnaire is the last I'll hear from them until the decision. I hope you don't mind me asking, when did you get the offer (or the invitation to open day)?
Reply 24
Original post by punctuation
Okay, thanks! So the questionnaire is the last I'll hear from them until the decision. I hope you don't mind me asking, when did you get the offer (or the invitation to open day)?

The day after I sent it I believe.
Reply 25
The day after I sent it I believe.

So, if I'm an international student, would I be notified of an offer via email or post as I will not receive an invitation to an open day?

And if I do not receive a questionnaire, does it mean I have been rejected?
Reply 26
Do we need to use a particular font and font size? x
Reply 27
Original post by jayzel
Do we need to use a particular font and font size? x

Just keep it to what's formatted.
Hi guys,

yesterday I received the psychology questionnaire supposed to be returned by 20/11. How long does it usually takes UCL to read the questionnaire and decide on giving an offer/rejection?

+ any tips on filling out the questionnaire?
Reply 29
Hi :smile:

It is UCL's equivalent of an interview so well done you've been shortlisted! If they like what you write then you will be invited to an open day, which, if you attend means you get an offer!

As for tips, keep it as science based as possible and if sounds like you're repeating your PS then it means your PS is good. PM me if you have any other questions :smile:

So helpful! Thank you! I was worried on how much to put in because I thought I should leave some for the interview :colondollar: that could've ended badly.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Hi guys
I'm applying to UCL this year and I was just wondering, what were your AS subjects, grades and A2 predictions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending