The Student Room Group

Question about GCSE maths exam tomorrow....

Hi , im re-sitting me GCSE maths tomorrow and Monday as an external candidate at a local secondary school for a PGCE course.

Does anyone know if i will sit with the school kids or do external candidates sit in a separate room?

I really hope im not not sat with the school kids at 25 year old!!

Thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by craigblade
Hi , im re-sitting me GCSE maths tomorrow and Monday as an external candidate at a local secondary school for a PGCE course.

Does anyone know if i will sit with the school kids or do external candidates sit in a separate room?

I really hope im not not sat with the school kids at 25 year old!!

Thank you.

P(sitting in room with kids) > 0.99
Reply 2
your likely to be sat in the room of kids. should of got it right first time.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Curtly_123
your likely to be sat in the room of kids. should of got it right first time.

So you know the circumstances in which i took my first exam do you?

No , you don't , so stop with the smart aarse answers and concentrate on your perfect self.
Reply 4
It's most likely you will be sat in the same room as the school kids but its probable you'll be sat at the back or on the other side of the room.

I'm sure if you approached the examinations offer of the school and requested to sit somewhere out of sight they'd be happy to do that for you :smile:

hope I was of some help.
Reply 5
Original post by JD12
It's most likely you will be sat in the same room as the school kids but its probable you'll be sat at the back or on the other side of the room.

I'm sure if you approached the examinations offer of the school and requested to sit somewhere out of sight they'd be happy to do that for you :smile:

hope I was of some help.

Thank you.
Reply 6
Original post by craigblade
Thank you.

No problem, Good luck btw :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending