Visit website

Bangor Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tindall
Oceanography - Conditional xD xD

Congratulations!!! :smile:

Original post by Totoro241
I applied two days ago, I got an unconditional for Law this evening :smile:

Wowwie!!! quick turnaround for you. :smile: Congratulations!

Original post by elsiewho
Got a conditional offer for Geography! :biggrin:
Congrats everyone else for their offers :smile:

Congratulations on your offer :smile:

Original post by KrispyK
I got a conditional offer from Bangor for Law :biggrin: When I went to the open day I absolutely loved it!

Law...Someone's clever!! :tongue: congratulations! :smile:
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 81
I've got an interview for Primary Education!
Original post by Lozzehbean
I have an offer from Bangor for English Language - 280 points :biggrin:

Woop! Congratualtions for your offer!!! :smile:

Original post by Huwi2812

Hopefully all goes well for you :smile: Well done for getting the interview!!
Reply 83
Got a conditional offer for combined Psychology and Linguistics :biggrin:
Congrats to everyone else who's received offers!
Original post by mphoto
Got a conditional offer for combined Psychology and Linguistics :biggrin:
Congrats to everyone else who's received offers!

Thanks :smile: and congratulations for your offer!!! Wooooooh :biggrin:
Ive applied for marine vert zoology, zoology and marine zoology and zoology and conservation, entry into 2nd year though as I already have a foundation degree :smile:
How long did it take you to hear from bangor? Ive applied for zoology and marine zoology ive heard back from Liverpool John moores and got a conditional offer on the same day they acknowledged my application and Anglia ruskin has received my application so im just waiting.
Reply 87
Don't panic about your replies! I'm a first year at Bangor...they replied quickly to me but I've heard a few stories about them taking ages. Some faculties are a lot more organised than others and reply much quicker. Feel free to ask me any questions about the uni :smile: Good luck!
Reply 88
Original post by Lozzehbean
I have an offer from Bangor for English Language - 280 points :biggrin:

Congratulations! I'm a first year student doing English Lang at Bangor....thoroughly recommend the course. The lecturers are brilliant!
Original post by pwright44

Don't panic about your replies! I'm a first year at Bangor...they replied quickly to me but I've heard a few stories about them taking ages. Some faculties are a lot more organised than others and reply much quicker. Feel free to ask me any questions about the uni :smile: Good luck!

Hi there! Ive got a conditional offer from Bangor of 300 Ucas points, I really love Bangor, and just want to ask you what you feel the course is like? Do you do any interesting field work? And the area, what do you feel its like? Many thanks for your help!!!:smile:
Reply 90
Just firmed my unconditional offer for Law with German, see you in September :smile:
Reply 91
Hiya,

Ive applied to Bangor for 2012 to do a history degree!

Doing a humanities access course and Bangor have made me an offer at just a pass!

Going to the visiting day on the 28th Jan I think as didn't get chance to go to an open day.

To be honest totally confused at moment as to where Im going to go! Currently Im thinking Aber as first choice and Bangor as insurance but going to see after I have visited Bangor :smile:
Original post by Huwi2812

is your interview the 18th january? andd have you recieved any other information other than the registration time? :smile:
Reply 93

Are you staying at the halls? if so which do you recommend ? :biggrin:
Reply 94
Original post by JBullyWBA
What are the other three?

UCLan, chester and worcester. ive got them all back now! :biggrin: is bangor definitely your firm now? i cant decide!
Accepted Bangor as my firm today for a French degree!!!
Reply 96
Original post by LJPitcher
UCLan, chester and worcester. ive got them all back now! :biggrin: is bangor definitely your firm now? i cant decide!

Oh congratulations, yeah i think so. Gonna go to applicant days though, just to have a look and make sure :smile:
Applied for German and Spanish :smile:
Original post by saraaaah
French with German conditional offer :smile: It'll probably be my firm although I haven't been able to visit because I'm over in Ireland but from what I've seen and heard it looks fab.

I have a French conditional(Firm) but i'm hopefully going to be able to change onto Frencg and German :biggrin:
Reply 99
Original post by retrodisco666
I have a French conditional(Firm) but i'm hopefully going to be able to change onto Frencg and German :biggrin:

Oh seriously? That's super :biggrin: That'd be cool, we'd end up together haha! Well done of the French conditional offer also :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest