The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Well Done Everybody,

Chemistry Conditional .Woop Woop anyone else doing chemistry ??

:smile:
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 101
Psychology; conditional.
I'm hoping Midwifery will be available in Clearing :redface:
Reply 103
got my offer for psychology, anyone else? :smile:
Reply 104
Original post by El_Sid
Psychology; conditional.

same what was your offer
Reply 105
Got conditional for criminology and criminal justice :smile: anyone else get the same?
Reply 106
Original post by sarahcraughan
Anybody applied for primary ed at Bangor?!?!?!?

I have and they haven't even acknowledged me yet!!!
I applied on the 30th november, i really would like them to make some movement!!!!!
Have you got a interview yet?Xx
I havent even been acknowledged yet either :frown:
Original post by alwild1

Original post by Frecklesgirl

I'm sure you will both get a response when Bangor stop celebrating the fact that they got two brilliant applications from you both! :smile: Hopefully won't be long now. :smile:

Original post by azzbo93

Original post by a.kelly

Original post by DJSPIRIT

Original post by El_Sid

Well done & congratulations on getting your offers! :smile: Fingers crossed you all get the grades now to get in. :smile:
I found out yesterday that i got a conditional offer for zoology and marine zoology from bangor!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!
Original post by bumblebee17

Original post by bumblebee17
I don't think I saw this thread so if there is already one, very sorry and it confirms I am a douche bag.

Ok, I'll start ...
English Language and Linguistics - conditional offer :smile:

I've just started up a new thread for 2012 languages/linguistics students elsewhere.... Y'know, as a space for intros, etc...
Reply 111
Original post by Frecklesgirl
I found out yesterday that i got a conditional offer for zoology and marine zoology from bangor!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!

well done :biggrin:
Reply 112
Criminology and Criminal Justice - Unconditional

I have already sat my A2 exams and cached my results
Original post by alwild1
I have and they haven't even acknowledged me yet!!!
I applied on the 30th november, i really would like them to make some movement!!!!!
Have you got a interview yet?Xx

Yeah i've got an interview on wednesday! I'm sure they'll get back to you soon :smile:
Reply 114
Heya, I'm doing English literature and got a conditional offer :smile:
Original post by sarahcraughan
Yeah i've got an interview on wednesday! I'm sure they'll get back to you soon :smile:

Certainly do, :smile:. hopefully you get on your course. Fingers crossed for Wednesday!

Original post by May.Clark
Heya, I'm doing English literature and got a conditional offer :smile:

Woooooh, congratulations on your offer! There's been quite a few English lit'ers on here, you'll all have to get in touch :smile:

Original post by Dodip

Ooooh get you :smile: Well done on already getting the gradesyou have and of course the offer! :smile:
Reply 116
Applied for English at Bangor :smile:
I already have above the grades I need, so just hope the rest of my application is up to scratch.
I actually applied there last year for Geography and made it my insurance choice, but as it worked out I went to Liverpool then decided I didn't want to do geography anyway.
The accommodation there is really good-the rooms are a nice size and pretty much all ensuite and the kitchens are nice too, and the setting is amazing-beach :biggrin: and mountains. The hill up to where most of the accom. is will take some getting used to though!
I had the same worries about nightlife, but I'm applying again this year because I figure that there are so many students there that the nightlife can't be that bad! And I've spoken to students there who say they like it so :smile:
Just waiting for a response now :smile:
Reply 117
Got a conditional offer for Biomedical Science :dancing:
going to be my firm option !
Original post by lemlem
the setting is amazing-beach :biggrin:
Just waiting for a response now :smile:

I prefer Aber for beach'ness. The beach at Bangor seems out of the way a little and something you wouldn't stumble upon on your day to day life while at Aber it's a major part of the town. But each to their own. :smile: Fingers crossed you get a offer!

Original post by Sr33
Got a conditional offer for Biomedical Science :dancing: going to be my firm option !

Woooh!!!!
Congratulations :danceboy:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 119
Original post by Dodip

Congratulations on getting the unconditional offer, i might see you at bangor then, mines a conditional for same course :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest