The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by retrodisco666
Yes! Hopefully i'll see you in September!

Awesome! What you studying? Have you thought about what accommodation you want yet?
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 161
Original post by alice.rose.evans
Oh well done! Did it come up in track? It's just that my post is really dodgy....

Thanks :smile: Erm no the interviews dont come up in track until you've been given an offer :/ but I got sent a letter through the post about my interview :smile: Hope you get one too. x
Original post by ZS1994
Thanks :smile: Erm no the interviews dont come up in track until you've been given an offer :/ but I got sent a letter through the post about my interview :smile: Hope you get one too. x

I got a letter yesterday! Woooo :-) when's your interview? Mine's on 16th March x
Reply 163
Original post by alice.rose.evans
I got a letter yesterday! Woooo :-) when's your interview? Mine's on 16th March x

Well Done, Congrats, mine is next wednesday the 14th of March,, Would have been good if ours were on the same day :smile: Hope it goes well :smile: x
Original post by madders94
Awesome! What you studying? Have you thought about what accommodation you want yet?

French, but i think i'm going to do French and German. And I think I want to apply to Peris, or one of the ones that are similar.

What about you, for both?
French, but i think i'm going to do French and German. And I think I want to apply to Peris, or one of the ones that are similar.

What about you, for both?

Ooh cool :smile:

Creative Studies, and I'm hoping to be in Reichel because it's one of the cheapest :redface:
Ooh cool :smile:

Creative Studies, and I'm hoping to be in Reichel because it's one of the cheapest :redface:

Cool! :biggrin: I just looked at it, it looks nice :biggrin:

I want en-suite and Peris is one of the cheapest for that :P
Cool! :biggrin: I just looked at it, it looks nice :biggrin:

I want en-suite and Peris is one of the cheapest for that :P

I'm not too fussed about en-suite, but I'm not going to complain if I get one :colone: I'm just a bit of a lazybum and don't fancy the extra work of cleaning the bathroom... still, I suppose it is something I'm going to need to learn to do :biggrin:

Did you do a scholarship/bursary exam?
Reply 168

When do the scholarship exam results come out?
Original post by ysgwrn
When do the scholarship exam results come out?

No idea, I didn't do one (I got my offer after going through UCAS Extra, I turned down all my offers for Drama/Performing Arts because I decided I wanted to go to Bangor :redface: ) did you? How did it go? :smile:
:wink:
I'm not too fussed about en-suite, but I'm not going to complain if I get one :colone: I'm just a bit of a lazybum and don't fancy the extra work of cleaning the bathroom... still, I suppose it is something I'm going to need to learn to do :biggrin:

Hahahahaha :P i suppose so yes :P

and yes i did :smile: and i really want the results now :frown: Did you?
:wink:

Hahahahaha :P i suppose so yes :P

and yes i did :smile: and i really want the results now :frown: Did you?

Nah I didn't, didn't apply to Bangor until February :smile: when do you get the results? How do you think you did?
Nah I didn't, didn't apply to Bangor until February :smile: when do you get the results? How do you think you did?

I think it's the end of the month, and i'm not sure, i'm not getting my hope up for anything
I think it's the end of the month, and i'm not sure, i'm not getting my hope up for anything

I'm sure you've done great :smile: are you getting any exam results tomorrow? I'm getting two :eek4: :eek3: :eek4:
I'm sure you've done great :smile: are you getting any exam results tomorrow? I'm getting two :eek4: :eek3: :eek4:

:L thanks :smile: Yeah i have my as resist for French and my A2 English Lit :/ whatbout you? i've read the grade boundaries, they are quite high
:/
:L thanks :smile: Yeah i have my as resist for French and my A2 English Lit :/ whatbout you? i've read the grade boundaries, they are quite high
:/

Psychology and Drama. I'm expecting to do awful in Drama because WJEC are horrible and set the exact same questions they set last year, when usually they set different ones each time, so we weren't amazingly prepared for it, and one of the questions was ridiculous. For Psychology, I'd really like an A but I'm expecting a C :sad:
Psychology and Drama. I'm expecting to do awful in Drama because WJEC are horrible and set the exact same questions they set last year, when usually they set different ones each time, so we weren't amazingly prepared for it, and one of the questions was ridiculous. For Psychology, I'd really like an A but I'm expecting a C :sad:

For my Drama course it's Edexcel so it isn't that bad. Especially since we can take a fully annotated script into the exam as well as six pages of notes :P and The coursework is fun, we've done Macbeth meet chicago. It's all set to jazz music and the witches are show girls :biggrin:
For my Drama course it's Edexcel so it isn't that bad. Especially since we can take a fully annotated script into the exam as well as six pages of notes :P and The coursework is fun, we've done Macbeth meet chicago. It's all set to jazz music and the witches are show girls :biggrin:

We get to take the scripts but no annotations and no notes :sad: I'm loving our practical though -for the text we're doing "Top Girls" by Caryl Churchill, and for devised we've written a musical/comedy parody of the London riots :tongue:
We get to take the scripts but no annotations and no notes :sad: I'm loving our practical though -for the text we're doing "Top Girls" by Caryl Churchill, and for devised we've written a musical/comedy parody of the London riots :tongue:

We have 3 quesions on what rehersal techniques we'd use for certain scenes, a question on our concept for the play and then a comparison of a play how it was put on recently to how it would have been done originally.( we saw Othello)

We didn't have to use a script it could be completely devised but we're lazy :P:P:P

I like the riots idea :biggrin:
Reply 179
Anyone got an interview for Diagnostic Radiography on Friday? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest