The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Where are the partial derivatives? :wink:
Reply 2
In my head.
Reply 3
Oooh nice resource. You could've shown me them before though, you know :P
Peh, I've had a million and two PMs about UCL Economics and Investment Banking alone. :wink:
Reply 5
Why would I want to do that. I'm an economist. Economists are not kind people.

--------------

Stop infiltrating the Cam subforum, Ben :p: :wink:
minimo
Stop infiltrating the Cam subforum, Ben :p: :wink:

Or what...?

(Lately, I actually average about 7 received PMs a day - used to be a lot higher)
Reply 7
minimo
OK, I've received a million and one PMs since the start of Jan concerning Cambridge Economics and Economics at Trinity. Tripos being the bummer that it is, I have no time to attend individually to all these queries. However, I'm putting up two links here to threads that were started around this time last year that should answer virtually any question you may have.
Economics at Trinity
Cambridge Economics

thank u , that does helps a lot :smile:
but some weblinks of the interview bit have been removed, a bit pitty, cos i really want to know what they r like and how to prepare for them if helpful :confused:
last, just out of my curiousness, what's the ratio of international students like in Trinity Economics?
Reply 8
eggstriker
but some weblinks of the interview bit have been removed, a bit pitty, cos i really want to know what they r like and how to prepare for them if helpful :confused:
last, just out of my curiousness, what's the ratio of international students like in Trinity Economics?

There are 2/13 internationals in my year.
Profiles were from www.oxbridge-admission.org.uk
Reply 9
minimo
There are 2/13 internationals in my year.
Profiles were from www.oxbridge-admission.org.uk

they seem to be removed......anyway, thanks! :p:
Reply 10
eggstriker
In my year there are going to be at least two international students, possibly more.

The Oxbridge-Admissions site is down at the moment, it was hacked. The profiles are unaccessible for a while - hopefully it'll be back up soon.
the links don't work you know.
Reply 12
im so academic
the links don't work you know.

Yes, maybe because the thread is two years old?

Latest

Trending

Trending