The Student Room Group

London College of Fashion 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Has anybody else not heard back from creative direction for fashion yet? I'm so worried.
Reply 301
Original post by marykate9
Has anybody else not heard back from creative direction for fashion yet? I'm so worried.

i only had my interview for creative direction today and i know someone who's got one on the 5th or 6th so it'll be after that
Reply 302
Original post by quellebelle
I'm wondering if anyone of you guys can help give some feedback on my portfolio so far! I would be quite thankful for your comments. My interview with the school is coming up March 6th so I just need to know if I'm going in the right direction.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hicks_melanie-1081421108/sets/72157629115266446/with/6940571391/

Thanks a bunch! If you want me to give some feedback on yours, I'd gladly do so. :biggrin:

I really liked it! To my mind, it's perfect! Good luck!
Reply 303
i got my offer today for MSc Fashion Management. any one else?
Reply 304
Original post by gabbie
[INDENT]

Hey .. I've just had an offer for fashion PR today, i had my interview 6 days ago and was so shocked to hear to day :smile: very happy but also very scared, have you heard yet ?

Heyyyy gabbieee!
i got a conditional offer for PR too!
I'm sosoooosoooo excitedd!!
xxx
I havnt heard anything for creative direction yet so I rang LCF on Tuesday and they said that they still have applications to go through and I will hear within the next week or so. :smile:
Reply 306
Original post by BAPURAMT
i got my offer today for MSc Fashion Management. any one else?

when was your interview? :smile:
Reply 307
Unconditional offer for Fashion Journalism at LCF!! :biggrin:
Reply 308
Original post by 04nedwards
I havnt heard anything for creative direction yet so I rang LCF on Tuesday and they said that they still have applications to go through and I will hear within the next week or so. :smile:

Thanks, I am so relieved to hear that! I was worried that they hadn't received my application or something... good luck :smile:
Reply 309
i dont get it... my sister got conditional offer from LCF, but there is nothing about conditions. there is only something mentioned about IELTS, but nothing about A-levels. Can anyone explain me this?
Has anyone applied for fashion design technology here? womenswear x
Reply 311
Original post by gabbie
Hey i had my interview last week and got an offer today :smile: the interview is great the interviewees aree really nice and yes they ask you lots of things but in a very light conversational way which is good. the written task is 400 words on a london designer that youd like to PR for and why . and also 100 words on your favourite online blog/online site/shop that you like to get style information from ! and you get 50 minutes for it :smile: its not tooo bad at all x

ah well done! thats amazing :smile:
oooooh okay, brilliant thank youuuu so much, just had no idea what to expect but thank you very much haha! x
Reply 312
Original post by Zhin
Hey, I applied for Fashion Illustration at LCF; my interview was on the 15th of February... I’m pretty sure I’m just being anxious, but I wanted to know if anyone else got any reply yet or still has an interview to go?

I have a feeling no-one will reply, if I assume Illustration students are similar to me! :colondollar:

Hey,

I had a conditional for Fashion Illustration yesterday, I had my interview on the 13th of Feb :smile: They said that they would reply within 3 weeks to me but good luck .
Original post by em1234
Hey,

I had a conditional for Fashion Illustration yesterday, I had my interview on the 13th of Feb :smile: They said that they would reply within 3 weeks to me but good luck .

Hey listen! My interview for Fashion illustration is on monday! I don't know many people who applied to that course. What did they ask you?
Reply 314
Original post by em1234
Hey,

Thanks! I was going to call in on Monday but I'll give it one more week.

Original post by quellebelle
Hey listen! My interview for Fashion illustration is on monday! I don't know many people who applied to that course. What did they ask you?

You'll wait in the reception for a bit. Then they pick you up and take you into a room. I'm not sure with others but my batch had to draw a mannequin with clothes on. They said that it would not affect their decision and that it simply would act like a "calling card". I myself think otherwise!
There'll be two people in your interview and you go through your portfolio with them, so the questions really vary - I can't really say what they'll ask you becuase of that, but know your portfolio well.
Don't worry about it though, they are really kind.
Original post by Zhin
Hey, I applied for Fashion Illustration at LCF; my interview was on the 15th of February... I’m pretty sure I’m just being anxious, but I wanted to know if anyone else got any reply yet or still has an interview to go?

I have a feeling no-one will reply, if I assume Illustration students are similar to me! :colondollar:

I had my interview for illustration on the 14th and got my offer this morning!
Original post by em1234
Hey,

What was your offer? I got one this morning woo! Been so nervous waiting!
Reply 317
I got invited for an interview for the access to HE diploma fashion media and communication at lcf on the 12th of march. Is there anyone else here who got an invitation? Or is there anyone who can give me some tips about the interview.. i'm really nervous :smile:
Reply 318
Original post by Hannah-Boo
Hi, I'm Hannah.

I've applied for FdA Make-Up and Hair for Fashion at LCF. The course is based in Lime Grove and I've got my interview tomorrow (30th). I sent my application off around the end of November and only got offered an interview a week ago so I think they just take their time about it. I'm so so nervous but so so excited haha!

Best of luck to you all (:

how did your interview go?? i got a conditional for that course, i think you was at the same interview xx
Reply 319
Original post by lalitta
when was your interview? :smile:

24th Feb. offer made on 30th Feb

Quick Reply

Latest