The Student Room Group

London College of Fashion 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Original post by Wonder Woman
Has anyone applied for Bespoke Tailoring BA/heard anything after interview? It's been a couple of weeks now since my interview and I haven't heard from them...

Hey im Zoe, Have you heard if you were successful yet? I applied and was lucky enough to get a place :smile: x
Original post by msmith182
im doing ba fashion textiles at lime grove...same thing? isnt it xx

Kind of, yours course is a year longer but I can do an extra year to top it up to a BA if I want to :smile: I'm going to be at Lime Grove too though :smile: x
Original post by merowe
Hey, I'm doing a FDA fashion design and marketing at lime grove... If anyone is interested in forming a group for a house share(as hall are way waay too expensive) then add me on fb at: Merowe Flynn

I'm definately interested, what sort of budget are you working with for accomodation?
How are everyones accomodation searches going? I've been offered a room at Don Gratton but am slightly put off because it will take so long to get to Lime Grove. Still looking into flat shares.
Reply 444
Just got offered Manna Ash and going to be at Lime Grove doing makeup and prosthetics, is anyone from lime grove in manna ash? x
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 445
Original post by backbreathe
ah nice :smile: i'm not applying for halls as i don't live that far from london but i'm not sure of anyone who has heard back yet! hope that you get the accommodation that you want! see you at the open day :smile:

ah right thats good then, save some money haha. Thanks :smile: yeah see you then
Reply 446
Original post by mollymoo
Just got offered Manna Ash and going to be at Lime Grove doing makeup and prosthetics, is anything from lime grove in manna ash? x
i am :smile:
Reply 447
Original post by msmith182
i am :smile:

Which course are you doing?x
Reply 448
Original post by mollymoo
Which course are you doing?x
fashion textiles :smile: did u put manna ash as your top choice?
Reply 449
Original post by talisadanielle
I'm definately interested, what sort of budget are you working with for accomodation?

Great! Probably like 150 a week max but I'm willing to compromise. How about you?
Reply 450
is anyone else going to the offers day at high holborn on june 22nd? :smile:

I'm going :biggrin:
Reply 451
Has anyone had their halls confirmed yet? I applied two days after the opening date (due to no internet -.-) and i've received nothing :/
Reply 452
Original post by merowe
Hey, I'm doing a FDA fashion design and marketing at lime grove... If anyone is interested in forming a group for a house share(as hall are way waay too expensive) then add me on fb at: Merowe Flynn

I'm doing the same course as you! And i may consider house share if i don't get into halls haha :smile:
Original post by merowe
Great! Probably like 150 a week max but I'm willing to compromise. How about you?

Same for me :smile: have you found many places already? I've had a look at this company because the prices are about right and it's the same distance from the campus as the halls approx (http://www.londonstudenthousing.net/3/student-housing-5-and-6-bedroom-houses-manor-house-n4-n15-london-university-lse-ucl-soas-kings-city-london-met-middlesex-westminster-UCL-KINGS-ARTS-LSE-SOAS-CITY-UNIVERSITY.html).
Reply 454
Original post by tinasylvia
Has anyone had their halls confirmed yet? I applied two days after the opening date (due to no internet -.-) and i've received nothing :/

wouldnt worry!i applied 1 min after it opened....and got my 3rd choice...the system is massively flawed!does it randomly!! also if u applied for uni run halls...they will reply slightly later :smile:
I have applied for fashion photography n I've been offered a place but I'm not sure about the accomondation so please help me! X
Original post by tinasylvia
I'm going :biggrin:

awesome, see you there! :biggrin:
Original post by ellenor
Anyone doing Fashion Management?!

I am! :smile:
is anyone else going to the offers day at high holborn on june 22nd? :smile:

Yes!! I am, are you? xx
Original post by jadeafrica
I am! :smile:

Me too!!