The Student Room Group

London College of Fashion 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

I am doing Fashion Management and have a place at Manna Ash. let me know if any of you will be on the same course and/or in the same accommodation :smile:
Reply 461
Original post by Fashionlive
I am doing Fashion Management and have a place at Manna Ash. let me know if any of you will be on the same course and/or in the same accommodation :smile:

im manna ash...which campus willll u be at? x
Reply 462
Yes!! I am, are you? xx

I am going to the offers day too at holborn :smile: you can add me on facebook if you like my names Iona Bryson x
Original post by IBryson
I am going to the offers day too at holborn :smile: you can add me on facebook if you like my names Iona Bryson x

Sure, my name is Lydia Aspinall xxx
Original post by msmith182
im manna ash...which campus willll u be at? x

I am at Manna Ash too!!!
Reply 465
I am at Manna Ash too!!!

yay :smile: what course u doing?
Original post by zoeyates
Hey im Zoe, Have you heard if you were successful yet? I applied and was lucky enough to get a place :smile: x

Hey Zoe,
No I didn't get in :frown: A bit annoyed seeing as I have a decent amount of work exp and their reasoning was a mini thing that I'd have been happy to work on over the holidays to try and improve but oh well. Got an offer from Middlesex instead! :biggrin: Hope the course goes well for you and have fun at LCF!
Jess :smile:
Original post by msmith182
yay :smile: what course u doing?

Add me on facebook, Lydia Aspinall

I am doing Fashion management, you??
Reply 468
Hey, I had my interview on the 12th during which they offered me a foundation placement but I have yet to receive my offer in writing. Is this normal? How long after your interview should it be before you get your acceptance package? ... getting worried here

Thanks, CJ
Yes!! I am, are you? xx

yes i am as well :smile: which course are you doing?
hey guys, feeling very very silly right now but i'm having problems accepting my offer (which is a conditional... not sure if that makes a difference though).
on ucas track it tells me to "accept your offer online @ www.ucas.com (app enquiries)" but i cannot find an "app enquiries" page anywhere
also, i read somewhere on the site to accept the offer via ucas track?!
IN A LOOP
i really do hope that i'm just missing something extremely obvious and that there's not really a problem with my application specifically...
i would be very grateful if any of you could help me out:smile: xx
Original post by abbybeatricequick
hey guys, feeling very very silly right now but i'm having problems accepting my offer (which is a conditional... not sure if that makes a difference though).
on ucas track it tells me to "accept your offer online @ www.ucas.com (app enquiries)" but i cannot find an "app enquiries" page anywhere
also, i read somewhere on the site to accept the offer via ucas track?!
IN A LOOP
i really do hope that i'm just missing something extremely obvious and that there's not really a problem with my application specifically...
i would be very grateful if any of you could help me out:smile: xx

hey, you just need to log into the ucas track bit and then you should be able to see all your applications and then be able to click 'reply to offer'. hope that makes sense :smile:
Original post by talisadanielle
hey, you just need to log into the ucas track bit and then you should be able to see all your applications and then be able to click 'reply to offer'. hope that makes sense :smile:

i feel very silly, i found out that it was because i hadn't heard back from one of my uni's. as soon as i withdrew my application i saw that, so thank you:smile:)
Reply 473
Hello! I'm a first year LCF student studying BA Fashion Management. I recently started a blog about being a fashion student in London, what its really like at LCF, and proper advice on applying to study fashion retail. I know its a bit late for you guys with the applying stuff but if you're still undecided about choosing LCF or just want to know more please check it out. I also am writing about current fashion issues and ideas/theories - it's not your typical fashion lifestyle blog. I went to vogue fest last week so if you're interested thats what my most recent posts have been about.

If you have any questions about being at LCF or studying Fashion Management and you want advice from a current student (student room isn't exactly overflowing with current LCF students.. we're far too busy!) feel free to comment on my 'applying to LCF' posts and I'll try to help you out.

http://londonfashionstudent.wordpress.com/

Thank you and good luck for next year!
Reply 474
Add me on facebook, Lydia Aspinall

I am doing Fashion management, you??

Hey there, congrats on your courses etc, so exciting!! I also am going to LCF this year, moving from New Zealand, doing Fashion design and marketing aaaand I'm also going to Manna Ash so hopefully see you there :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 475
Anyone doing Fashion PR at lime grove next year? xxx
Reply 476
Original post by tinasylvia
I'm not sure if there's a thread like this already but hey ho I thought i'd make one :smile:

I plan to study Fashion Design and Marketing. Who else is applying for LCF this year and what course/s are you applying for?

Hey there, My name is Gina, I'm taking the FdA Design and Marketing (planning on completing the thrid year to make this into a BA) at LCF, coming over from New Zealand Aug :smile: Which course did you decide on?
Reply 477
Original post by GinaBel
Hey there, My name is Gina, I'm taking the FdA Design and Marketing (planning on completing the thrid year to make this into a BA) at LCF, coming over from New Zealand Aug :smile: Which course did you decide on?

Got the place on Design and Marketing so we'll probably be aquianted soon! Which halls are you staying at? :smile:
hey guys, just in case you didn't already know, there's a group on facebook for everyone starting at lcf in september - http://www.facebook.com/groups/180908475353448/

xxx
Reply 479
Original post by tinasylvia
Got the place on Design and Marketing so we'll probably be aquianted soon! Which halls are you staying at? :smile:

that's fantastic congrats :smile: are you still deciding between other offers or taking the FdA for sure? yes i will most definitely see you there! I'll be staying at Manna Ash, and yourself? and are you originally UK based?

Quick Reply

Latest