The Student Room Group

London College of Fashion 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

ah okay i still haven't got a email, hope i do soon.
Original post by cj1310
Anyone have interview on the 21st feb for Fda Fashion Retail Management? Soo don't want to turn up to a room full off snobby people with no one to share a nervous smile with!

yep i have :smile: definitely nervous about this one because of having to prepare a talk!!!
Reply 162
Original post by Hello95

Original post by Hello95
Hey guys just a quick question ....

'Do you think there is any point of perusing a career, and wanting to be a successful fashion designer (maybe not starting you own label - but working in the industry) if you don't not get into the London college of fashion or central st martins' ?

just wanted to know as I was thinking that say if on your Cv it said CSM instead of somewhere like De Montfort uni surley the person who went to CSM would get the job/ internship ?? - advice ? thanks :smile:

I generally think that it all depends on the person and the talents that they have not which university theyve been too in my opinion
how long did it take for you to get a email back?
Hello! Just Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me...
I Applied For Fashion Photography Before The Deadline On The 15th Jan And I Was Just Wondering If Anyone Knew When They Stop Interviewing Because I Still Have Not Heard Anything! I Really Wanna Go To LCF! (: Do They Email You Even If You Dont Get An Interview? I Havent Heard Anything! Getting Abit Worried Haha.
Love Lucy. xxxx
Reply 165
Original post by cj1310
Got an interview on 21st but not for fashion pr! good luck!

thankyou, you too :smile:
Do anyone have any portfolio advice when it comes to the Creative Direction for Fashion course? I have read EVERYTHING there is on the website. But since it is a new course theres not that much when it comes to what is suppose to be included. Since it is a non design based course. So any help would be really appreciated.
Interview for Fda Buying and Merchandising on the 22nd! SO HAPPY!!! :biggrin:
Been invited to an Interview for -BA Costume for Performance on the 20th! yay!!! :biggrin:
Reply 169
Original post by fashionbecca
Has anyone applied for the foundation course in fashion marketing and promotion?

Hi, I have an interview on Friday for Fashion Marketing and Promotion, just wondering if anyone knows what the essay questions will be like and also what is the group interview like?

Thanks x
Original post by IBryson
Hi, I have an interview on Friday for Fashion Marketing and Promotion, just wondering if anyone knows what the essay questions will be like and also what is the group interview like?

Thanks x

foundation course or BA ?
Reply 171
Original post by fashionbecca
foundation course or BA ?

Foundation degree. I am so nervous!!!
ahh you heard back then!? :biggrin:
I've applied for BA Fashion Jewellery.. and BA Cordwainers Fashion Accessories... Just had an interview yesterday :smile:
Reply 174
Original post by Cherii-Chan~
I've applied for BA Fashion Jewellery.. and BA Cordwainers Fashion Accessories... Just had an interview yesterday :smile:

What was the interview like? I know its not the same course but the interview process might be similiar? Good luck!!!
does anyone know when they stop giving emails out for interviews, as I'm a international student does this mean they will take longer?
Reply 176
Original post by fashion000
does anyone know when they stop giving emails out for interviews, as I'm a international student does this mean they will take longer?

im not sure as here the latest they can reply to you is march (and even to may now), but i am not sure about when the interviews stop, it may take longer as you are international. Sorry not much help !
Reply 177
I havnt heard :frown:
ZOEZ really try not to panic. I literally spent 2 days as a teary mess because i'd seen people getting interviews before me on here - and then two days later there was my email. Even if this doesn't work out there are ALWAYS other options. PM if you'd like a chat, and keep us updated on your progress x
Original post by IBryson
What was the interview like? I know its not the same course but the interview process might be similiar? Good luck!!!

It was really good... The tutors who interviewed me were really nice!
Erm they asked what you can bring to this course.... What designers do you admire?
Just talk a lot! But I saw people who had interviews for fashion footwear had to do a written task... Luckily for us we didn't! :smile:

But good luck!
What course did you apply to?

Quick Reply

Latest