Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Original post by Shack93
First I think, Even though it would be the lowest offer I really like the look of it. But going to visit on the 18th to be 100%

I've put them as where I'll be living on my student finance lol

suprisingly enough i've got an easier offer from Hertfordshire cause they allow points from 4 subjects so 3Cs and a D rather than a B and 2 Cs Haha!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 421
Original post by Stevo F
suprisingly enough i've got an easier offer from Hertfordshire cause they allow points from 4 subjects so 3Cs and a D rather than a B and 2 Cs Haha!

I did not know Herts did that! damn it I was going to apply there, should of done anyway. Would of been chillin' for the rest of the year haha

Just hope my offer is BCC from ntu so I can chill a bit haha.
Reply 422
has anyone had an interview? if so have you heard back? i had an interview for primary education last wednesdsay and am waiting to here
Reply 423

Original post by MoW
Hey guys, saw loads of these for other Uni's and was wondering about Trent :smile: Who's applying there and what for?
I applied for Business Management & Economics

Trent is down as my back up for journalism. Asked for 300 points so if i don't get into Brunel it isn't really a very safe second :/
Just got an offer for law with criminology for 280 ucas points. Finally! YAY
Reply 425
Original post by phantompenguin
Just got an offer for law with criminology for 280 ucas points. Finally! YAY

Same here :biggrin:
Reply 426
Finally got my Physics offer yesterday , just 260 points :smile:
Reply 427
Original post by Shack93
Finally got my Physics offer yesterday , just 260 points :smile:

same offer as me, got mine nearly 2 months ago though :smile:
Reply 428
Offer for Broadcast Journalism! :smile:
offer for LLB Law 300 points :smile:
Reply 430
got my offer for primary ed :biggrin: definitely my first choice!
Reply 431
Got an offer for Sociology and Politics!!! :smile:
Gonna wait until I have been to all the visit days before I make my choice :biggrin:
Reply 432
Original post by os1
has anyone had an interview? if so have you heard back? i had an interview for primary education last wednesdsay and am waiting to here

i had an interview last weds (8th) too for primary ed, and I heard back on thurs x
Reply 433
I have an offer to do childhood studies - 260 points. I reckon im having this as my first choice :smile: I went to the offer holders open day today and i really enjoyed it, the course is just right for me!!
Reply 434
Got an offer for Biological sciences :smile:
Reply 435
I wanna do history there, know if they are decent in that department?
Interview was over 3 weeks ago and still no offer :frown:
I really want to know if I was successful or not! This is taking so long :/
Got my conditional from NTU today. YEYYYYYYY :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 438
Original post by SammyBelkair
Got my conditional from NTU today. YEYYYYYYY :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

To study what degree? What was the offer? Well done :smile:

I'm STILL waiting.
Soooooo excited! I got my conditional offer for Law today :colondollar: Just replied to my offers, I couldn't be happier.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending