Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nottingham Trent Applicants 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just Insured for law
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've just firmed Nottingham Trent for Psychology! Looking for Accommodation now, can't wait to go, but I really don't know what halls to go for.. Any advice? x
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samiiiii)
    I'm still waiting!!! Got to send all my crime scene portfolios to them before friday, hopefully i won't be waiting around much longer!
    I will be on Clifton if i like the sound of the offer they give me

What kind of stuff did they ask you to send in? I didn't have to do anything like that but I'd already done a NVQ3 in FS in a home learning thing so I guessed that's why haha
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I just firmed for Pharmacology at the Clifton Campus.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for Fine Art 2012, just wondering what people are thinking about accommodation?! City site! I just don't have a clue about which ones are good and bad and all that! Help!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    One room available in a friendly all male six bed flat for 2012/13.
    Located within a very short walk of the Nottingham Trent University and the City Centre. The property benefits from a large open plan kitchen/lounge with washer/dryer, fridge/ freezer, microwave and cooker plus a flat screen TV.
    Bedrooms are fully furnished including a 3/4 size bed. Free internet and utillities are included in the price of £82pw.
    For more information message me or contact Megaclose via this link. http://www.megaclose.com/accommodati...ail.php?id=425
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    heyy, well ive firmed Nottingham Trent for law and i really want to book my accomendation now and have my eyes on gill street, so what do i do now? how do i get a ntu id? help?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for Sociology and Politics?
    Its just that when I went to the post offer day they said that they had changed the course but they couldn't remember what the changes were and I have been on the website and I can't see it? I really need help as I need to know so I can decide between Trent and Sheffield Hallam as my insurance
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaryMary234)
    Whoop just firmed NTU, anyone else got a conditional for economics??? :cute:
    me me me!
    BA or BSc?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 51mm0n5)

What kind of stuff did they ask you to send in? I didn't have to do anything like that but I'd already done a NVQ3 in FS in a home learning thing so I guessed that's why haha
    Just whatever i wanted, iv already got a levels in chem, maths, business and an as in biol, doing a btec lvl3 in forensics now so im not sure why they wanted that off me haha! oh well, still waiting :|
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiemassey)
    me me me!
    BA or BSc?
    BA !! How about you ???
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Whoop just firmed NTU, anyone else got a conditional for economics??? :cute:
    Ive got conditional business management and economics
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joaana)
    me too
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm on Peverell Halls and currently a fresher... Any questions, just ask!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Whoop! Have you started apply for accommodation yet? I need to do that but don't know how it works :confused:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed for accountancy and finance!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Whoop! Have you started apply for accommodation yet? I need to do that but don't know how it works :confused:
    Nope .. but im going to apply soon , hopefully next week , and i dont know how to do it too but i didnt really look at it yet you will be fine ive heard its not that bad ;D
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nope .. but im going to apply soon , hopefully next week , and i dont know how to do it too but i didnt really look at it yet you will be fine ive heard its not that bad ;D
    You need to wait until you get your welcome packs through, this includes your NTU ID which you'll use to log in on their website and apply for accommodation.
    I spoke to someone at the open day on Clifton Campus last week and they said that if you've firmed your offer they're hoping to send out all the welcome packs around the end of March/beginning of April.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)
    I'm on Peverell Halls and currently a fresher... Any questions, just ask!
    hey,

Any tips on what are the best halls.im also a mature student so do you know which halls are more common for a mature? thanks
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackevans)
    You need to wait until you get your welcome packs through, this includes your NTU ID which you'll use to log in on their website and apply for accommodation.
    I spoke to someone at the open day on Clifton Campus last week and they said that if you've firmed your offer they're hoping to send out all the welcome packs around the end of March/beginning of April.
    ohh right , i thought i could do that straight online, but thats ok ;D i just need to firm my offer then . Anyway what have you applied for at NTU?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 25, 2013
New on TSR

Have a UCAS application question?

Post it in our dedicated forum

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.