The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
AHHH!!! Now I am scared, how are you getting to Leicester, because I am just going on the bus because I live in leicester, we should meet up before.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by Penbole
AHHH!!! Now I am scared, how are you getting to Leicester, because I am just going on the bus because I live in leicester, we should meet up before.

Lool you'll be fine! I have to take train from Luton and i'll be like an hour early ¬¬...i'll inbox you cause this isn't relevant to the thread lol
Reply 62
Original post by RyanL83
Ive Applied for Computer Science and Computer Forensics and Security :smile: UCAS got sent off yesterday
Whats everyones opinion on the new hall accommodation on Clifton Campus?

I don't live in them, but a few friends do. They're really nice accommodation, albeit pretty expensive and will wipe your budget pretty much.
Reply 63
Sent it off last week, 2 courses at NTU :biggrin: History and Italian and then History on its own :smile:
I've applied for Business Economics :biggrin:
Original post by screamaimash

Original post by screamaimash
Top choice for me, love the place, need 280-300 for Business Economics!

I've applied for the same course. Hope I get in, I also love the place. :biggrin:
Reply 66
I've applied for Law, and the Law sandwich course (: Cant believe we've gotta wait till January ):
Reply 67
MoW
OP
Original post by Executioner
I've applied for Business Economics :biggrin:

Me too :biggrin:

Original post by MoW
Me too :biggrin:

So cool! :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 69
MoW
OP

So cool! :biggrin:

is NTU your first choice? Where else have you applied? :smile:

Original post by MoW
is NTU your first choice? Where else have you applied? :smile:

Yes it is. I have applied to Birmingham University, Coventry University, DMU and Leicester University

What about you? :smile:
Reply 71
MoW
OP

Yes it is. I have applied to Birmingham University, Coventry University, DMU and Leicester University

What about you? :smile:

Ah nice! Good luck, Swansea, UWE & Sunderland (NTU was twice)

Original post by MoW
Ah nice! Good luck, Swansea, UWE & Sunderland (NTU was twice)

Cool! Good Luck! :biggrin:
Reply 73
Hii! I'm applying for Broadcast Journalism and I'm stuck between trent and leeds but i thiiiiiiiink trent tips the balance slightly! I had my admissions test last week and they said they'd let me know by the end of next week. Anyone else? I reeeally want an offer!! xx
applied for law with psychology :smile:
Reply 75
Just got a letter in the post about going for an interview! It's on the same day as my Leeds interview though so hopefully I can reschedule it :/
Reply 76
Original post by TMaj
Just got a letter in the post about going for an interview! It's on the same day as my Leeds interview though so hopefully I can reschedule it :/

:O luckyy! I haven't heard anything not even a email to say they received it :frown: when did u send yours off ?
Original post by tilltot

Original post by tilltot
I've applied for Law, and the Law sandwich course (: Cant believe we've gotta wait till January ):

Law applicants have got to wait for January why!?
Reply 78
Original post by justiceisjust
Law applicants have got to wait for January why!?

Everyone does don't they? I had an email from NTU saying they were waiting until after the Jan deadline to give offers, I assumed that meant for any course
Reply 79
ive applied for law sandwich & im still waiting for a reply

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending