The Student Room Group

Tesco Trainee Management Programme 2011/12

Scroll to see replies

Written Essay - Given a case study and you have to analyse it
Competency Interview - Self explanatory
Presentation - Given a case study and you have to speak to an assessor about it
Group Discussion - Also given a case study and you have to discuss and come to a conclusion about the given topic.
Do we have to do a presentation at the assesment centre? What is the subject? How many people do we have to do it in front of?

Any help will be appreciated.
Reply 102
Anyone else on the Assessment Centre in Leeds on Thursday?
Original post by J-P_L
Anyone else on the Assessment Centre in Leeds on Thursday?

Yeah I'll be there tomorrow, staying at Queens tonight. Look forward to meeting you guys, the assessment centre should be good.
Reply 104
Original post by DavidJamesEdwards
Yeah I'll be there tomorrow, staying at Queens tonight. Look forward to meeting you guys, the assessment centre should be good.

Yeah should be good... hindsight should have said i should have done the same..... oh well 5:55am train it is :biggrin:
not long now guys
Reply 106
This has been the longest wait ever.
lmfao I know right, they start calling people on monday right?!
Reply 108
Holy crap! Worst 6 weeks of my life. I'd like to think we'd start to know from tomorrow :/
Reply 109
Any body heard anything?
Reply 110
Nothing my end, today was pure torture, jumped everytime I got an email or my phone went off. As if I have to relive the ordeal and endure the same again tomorrow/possibly longer. Argh!
Reply 111
The waiting is killing me :frown:
Reply 112
Has anyone rang or emailed them to see what the story is. I wonder if we are being called in alphabetically order? Nervous times indeed.
Same!
Reply 114
They said from the 14th so I don't think it would be professional to ring/email to find out what there up to. I would like to think they would ring people in order of the assessment centre date, that would be the most curtious thing. But who knows how they will do it. Maybe there still discussing what the pass threshold should be *gulp*.
Had my phone with me 24/7!
Reply 116
Day 3 and so far still nothing..... :'(
same man! keep checking my phone!
Reply 118
This is awful! I thought people would start to hear back now :frown:
Reply 119
Woooah-oh-oh Mr Postman...

Quick Reply